Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

29-03-2005, 09:14 PM   #1

marnie passed on help needed

hi just joined and just looking for some help we have just lost cat marnie a maine coon. he would have been two in june the vet said he had two cists one which had burst and poisoned him can any one help yours ray

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
29-03-2005, 09:30 PM   #2

Re: marnie passed on help needed

Hello Ray, I'm so sorry to hear you have just lost Marnie. I've lost a cat in the past and know the awful feeling you must be experiencing at the moment.
Try to think that your little one is no longer suffering and is feeling no more pain. You did your best for him.
Take care.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
29-03-2005, 10:10 PM   #3

Thoughts with you Ray......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
29-03-2005, 10:31 PM   #4

Hi Ray, pleased you joined. Sorry to hear about Marnie. You have to take comfort in the fact that you did your best for him. No words can take away the pain you are feeling right now. It does get easier with time. We are all here for you and I hope our support will help you through this difficult time.