Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: Its a black and white crossbreed
21-09-2006, 07:18 PM   #1

Any1 know of any cat shows north west scotland or glasgow area? for a moggie?

she is a bit of everythin so don't think ill be able to show her?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
23-09-2006, 01:01 PM   #2

Re: Any1 know of any cat shows north west scotland or glasgow area? for a moggie?

The West of Scotland CC had a household-cat category last year, so I'm sure they have one this year as well. Think it may be an anniversary one as well, so may be extra worth going. Let me know if you want me to dig up more details (show manager etc) and I'll PM you with them.

There is one for the Scottish Cat Club (Clydebank) in February.

March has Shorthair Cat Club of Scotland's show in Glenrothes. Is that too far away? Nor'East of Scotland Cat Club in May idem, its in Dundee, but I'd recommend it as you don't get booted out from the hall while the judging is going on.

I'll be going to all of them (Rover only the last two) unless snow stopps me/us. Quite happy to help out if wanted and to vanish when I'm not needed.

16.12.2006 West of Scotland Cat ClubThe John Wright Sports Centre, Calderwood Road, East Kilbride, G74 3EU