Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
17-06-2006, 01:12 AM   #11

Re: Roverian Chronicles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
He is SO handsome!! Got to see the "racing stripe" down his back in the last shot...and the lovely black tail tip!! Liked the narration, but I'm sure you mis-heard him about the crow being too big and fierce...think Rover was saying HE"s big and fierce lol
His racing-stripe is even more prominent when the "tuned" sportscar rumbles down the back road. He really hates it, so he get this ever-so-cute ridge down his back as all his stripe stands on end.

Of course! He was just.... distracted, yes that's it, *distracted* by this lovely fence behind him that he hadn't climbed in the last five minutes. He didn't turn tail and run away, he just decided that there were more important things to supervise from the fence. Whole body said "*Holy*.....fishpaste".

I am lucky. He gives great hugs as well. Hope he never grows out of those.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-06-2006, 02:31 AM   #12

As the cliche goes, discretion is the better part of valor... And the view is undoubtably better from the fence...he he. Sultan used to erect his racing stripe, put his ears back slightly and stalk slowly at any dog that he met on his walk...confused them...worked every time but once... Scritch the little rascal for me!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
17-06-2006, 08:35 AM   #13

Lovely story and great pictures.
It's nice - no purrfect that he is able to use you to catalogue all his mews, er news. Hope you have just taken a paws, rather than finishing this story.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
17-06-2006, 06:06 PM   #14

Great pics and story line x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
17-06-2006, 09:39 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hreow
You mean you don't have *time* to get a pedigree before twelve new strays pile in the front door and stay.

I'd love a black cat, and Ninja in particular, so we're even.
Well, that too Which reminds me, I should PM you to tell you some news, because I can't really tell the whole forum until it's finalised (if it is).

You must come visit sometime and see Ninja - ever since Tiddles started coming in lots, I've been petting them both at the same time and he will jostle for attention I can barely recognise my little fellow anymore, and I'm sure that shouldn't please me but I'm so proud of him!

He's been getting better with strangers and people he doesn't know well, too

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Abyssinian tear-aways.
17-06-2006, 10:35 PM   #16

Oh dear... that will be people invited next, then. May I be proud of him (from a safe distance) as well?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
18-06-2006, 12:27 AM   #17

Of course