Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
12-11-2005, 01:10 PM   #1

Think it may be

Getting close to Purrdie coming into call.
She doesnt get out to roam but does follow me about the garden when I put the washing out. (and runs like a bullet out a gun back in again). A couple of times this, week we have had a strange black and white cat sitting on our window cill. Never happened in the 5 years Ive lived here before. The thing that's strange about it though is, she has never been out the front of the house!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-11-2005, 01:13 PM   #2

Re: Think it may be

Oh never had a cat in call my Cleo - only female cat has been spayed same as the boys Archie - my first ever cat - sadly missed then Oscar

So I have no experience buthave the two "girl" Sal and Tess in season at the moment - no trouble though.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
12-11-2005, 01:16 PM   #3

usually jac, just usually but not allways a tom can hear the queen calling from a fair distance, Clementine was a house cat and her first call attracted 6 local toms to our house, i think they can smell them aswell. But i also know the toms often travel vast distance to get to a calling queen so he may not be local

Catsey Veteran

12-11-2005, 01:18 PM   #4

I will be having her "bits taken care of" LOL but to be honest my vet left the practise and I am not impressed with the bloke that took over. Been on the scout for a good vet for a couple of weeks. The one that took over, well lets just say I wouldnt trust him with a goldfish never mind operate on my Purrdie

Catsey Veteran

12-11-2005, 01:19 PM   #5

She's not calling yet though Luke. Just wondered if it was an ESP thing between cats

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
12-11-2005, 01:58 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
She's not calling yet though Luke. Just wondered if it was an ESP thing between cats
It's probably more a scent thing Jac......