Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-12-2009, 09:00 PM   #1

Dr Who

Okay people who watched part 1...and now the return of the Time Lords.......Wow....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
27-12-2009, 09:10 PM   #2

Re: Dr Who

not me. boring.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
27-12-2009, 10:31 PM   #3

I watched it Kazz, looking forward to the next one...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
27-12-2009, 11:00 PM   #4

I watched it too, good, but disappointing in parts.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
27-12-2009, 11:01 PM   #5

I watched it, we have to, it's family law in our house lol. Loved it, and nearly passed out at the end when they announced the return of the Time Lords!! How is it possible? roll on NYD (even though it means the end of the gorgeous David Tennant )

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-12-2009, 12:58 AM   #6

Yes, I watched it ............ how is the human race going to get out of that ......... the end of time itself ........ and the return of the Time Lords. Can't even begin to imagine what's going to happen next (apart from having to say goodbye to DT and Russell T Davis too I believe).

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
28-12-2009, 12:58 PM   #7

yeah, sooooo, how have the Time Lords returned? I thought the Doctor was the last of them, and the Master of course. Confused?

Will be such a shame to lose David Tennant, he's been a fantastic Doctor, and I quite fancy him ...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
31-12-2009, 12:43 AM   #8

There appears to be a sort of big "xray machine" belonging to aliens that can "repair whole planets" hence return of the time lords......I also imagine the whole planet of time Lords reappearing could mena that time will shift every which way but loose hence....human race survives because of the Dr's sacrifice..who knows....but I agree with you Kim it was disappointing in parts almost trying to hard.....and trying to bring together to many people from his past.....but was not as taken as I could have been but the Doctor almost crying when asked if "he was alright" while talking in the cafe was choking...stuff.
Maybe we have come to expect s much from Doctor who that we are almost "immune" to it. Return of the Time Lords...bring it on.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
31-12-2009, 12:43 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
yeah, sooooo, how have the Time Lords returned? I thought the Doctor was the last of them, and the Master of course. Confused?

Will be such a shame to lose David Tennant, he's been a fantastic Doctor, and I quite fancy him ...
Not going to be the same without him....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
31-12-2009, 01:25 AM   #10

Commenting on Kazz's views above - I like David Tennant and the storylines just because he has bought a huge humanity to the Doctor role. He's no longer the super hero, but very vulnerable. He doesn't feel quite so dependable any longer.