Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-06-2009, 08:28 PM   #11

Re: Take That... Circus Tour 2009

God news, Janey, have a ball!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
21-06-2009, 11:24 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
God news, Janey, have a ball!
I will,

Ive got a weekend of concerts next weekend. Got Take That on Friday then on Monday ive got Lady GaGa . So excited now lol.

Catsey Veteran

24-06-2009, 08:22 PM   #13

Hey guys, im soooo exited!!! Im not going watching Take That till Friday but Im watching the webcam at the cricket ground in Manc... they ain't on yet but just look at ALL the people!!!!

Click on the pic to enlarge and then refresh but nothin is happening much at the moment.

http://www.lccc.co.uk/weatherstation/

Catsey Veteran

26-06-2009, 04:14 PM   #14

Look at all the people already... Im only gonna get thre at 6pm or after, so i'll be at the back!, you'll have to look out for me lol.

http://www.lccc.co.uk/weatherstation/

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-06-2009, 04:23 PM   #15

That's amazing Janey - not sure I'll be able to spot you though unless you have a huge Catsey flag with you.

Just out of interest, this came in an email to me this morning from Play.com seems tickets are still available?

Catsey Veteran

26-06-2009, 04:49 PM   #16

Cool, thats good and cheaper than itunes where I downloaded mine from a few weeks ago.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: black and white
27-06-2009, 11:29 AM   #17

OMG OMG OMG, went to see the boys on tuesday still cant believe it FANTASTIC we were right at the front of the B stage ive got some brilliant photo's ill come back later and post them i cnat stop singing, im driving the kids nuts they keep saying Mummmmm! and shaking their heads at me

I wish i was going again, im greedy like that......

If you get the chance to go, GO

I was like a silly teenager we queued up from 2pm my legs were killing but defo worth it!!!

Catsey Veteran

27-06-2009, 01:18 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj69

I was like a silly teenager we queued up from 2pm my legs were killing but defo worth it!!!
I wanted to go at 12 mid day but my brothers gf was working (out of the 4 of us she was the only one lol) anyhow, it took me an hour and a half to get into Manchester (normally takes 30 mins )

Anyhow, I hate it when your at a concert and you've been queuing for hours and hours then people turn up at the last minute (like us) and start pushing their way through the crowd.... like we did last night , still didn't get too close but it was close enough.

It was a fantastic show and they dedicated 'Rule The World' to Michael Jackson and said there's a star up there looking down on us... It was quite emotional.