Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-04-2014, 11:11 AM   #1

rainy monday

Morning everyone from rainy auchenmalg.
Settled back into caravan life now.we got very wet on the beach and are drying out as we speak......

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
07-04-2014, 11:21 AM   #2

Re: rainy monday

Good morning Shelley and all to follow. Hopefully you'll dry out soon. It's pouring down here too. Are you living in a caravan permanently or are you just on holiday? It must be exciting either way.My daughter's form teacher lives on a house boat with her two dogs, and loves it. Hope everyone has a great day. I'm off to bed after a hard day at work.Can't wait to snuggle up to my good old hottie.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
07-04-2014, 11:47 AM   #3

Morning Shelley, g'night Dinky. Beach sounds fabulous Shelley, raining or not. We plan to take the dogs to Blackpool for the day when the weather is a bit better. Scout and Fagin have never been but Gyp loves it. We don't do holidays cos we have too many animals so we do 'days out'. Nearly stopped raining here so out with the dogs then off to the bright lights of Ashton for a bit of shopping. A visit to the Indian supermarket is on the cards for stocking up with curry powder, chutneys, sweets, poppadums, etc. Yum

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-04-2014, 12:49 PM   #4

Afternoon Shelley, Fecto's Mum and G'nite, Dinky. Rainy here too and very low light levels.

Still putting off stripping the bed, poor cats don't want to be sent outdoors today, but the forecast is looking better for the rest of the week, fingers crossed.

Seems as if the quiz has fallen away again ........ sadly.

Have a good day folks whatever you are doing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-04-2014, 05:10 PM   #5

We'll its lovely and sunny here now.
Dinky, the caravan is our holiday home,we love it here.
Angie, we won't let the quiz fade away.I will do some questions when I'm back.We are able to get on WiFi now and I could probably join in with a quiz but don't quite trust the connection enough to be quizaster.