Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
06-04-2014, 12:58 PM   #1

lazy sunday

Feeling lazy today, taking dogs out soon then back to watch the rugby. Rugby League that is, Huddersfield Giants play St Helens. Prefer Union but with a bit of luck Earl Crabtree will make an appearance for Huddersfield. He is the wrestler Big Daddy's grandson.

Hope everybody is well and enjoying the day. At some point today I will ring one of my younger nieces to be instructed on the mysteries of Instagram and Photobucket. Very excited for my 16 year old niece Katie, she has a work placement at Imperial College London for a few days in July in the laboratories. She wants to study Applied Physics there and her ultimate ambition is to work on the Hadron Collider. Where did this girl come from?!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-04-2014, 01:05 PM   #2

Re: lazy sunday

Afternoon FM! Hope you enjoy your rugby match and also hope it's not as chilly where you live as it is here. Dog agility was cancelled due to the weather, guess the field must be slippery, we had a lot of rain last night. OH is pleased as he won't be getting wet and neither will the dogs.

Well done your niece - she must have good brains!

I am thinking about PoshPuss this morning and hoping she got away OK for her holiday. I've not flown a lot and only to Europe. Don't think I'd fancy flying across the Pond ....... such a long flight.

I was going to strip our bed whilst the dogs were out at agility, so the resident cats could safely go elsewhere but as that is not going to happen, may just put it off until tomorrow. Best laid plans, etc.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-04-2014, 02:16 PM   #3

Re: lazy sunday

Afternoon FM and Angie.

FM enjoh yhe rugby game
Angie, hope yoh get your beds sorted.

I took barney up the woods early this morning to let OH get s lie in for a change. We have been shopping, tidied the house anf now plan to spend the rest of the afternoon playing racing games on OHs xbox as we both like them.