Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-04-2014, 12:58 PM   #1

Yuk Wednesday

Afternoon all. I hope that you are free of this nasty pollution cloud? It's hazy here, no wind and there's a sort of acrid taste to the air. I am staying indoors and was very glad I made the most of the warm nice day yesterday.

Dogs and cats all indoors too, and asleep, bless 'em!

Take care out there folks.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
02-04-2014, 02:53 PM   #2

Re: Yuk Wednesday

No pollution here thank goodness, well no more than normal anyway. Overcast and cold compared to yesterday.

Think I might just do some cross stitch and call it quits for today. Been out to a meeting, forgot it was later than normal so got there too early! Not to worry, caught up with friends. Making a birth sampler for a friends little girl, Poppy, who was born on Valentine's Day. Mustn't forget it's my youngest niece's birthday on Saturday, need to post her parcel.

Hope your cloud disperses soon Angie, oh by the way there is an article in this week's Countryman's Weekly about stopping lurchers from chasing cats.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
02-04-2014, 07:16 PM   #3

Re: Yuk Wednesday

There's been a lot in the news about the air quality but to be honest I haven't noticed anything different here. I'm not asthmatic or anything so I assume that I wouldn't have been affected and the car doesn't seem to have been covered in sand or any more dust than usual. We have had a few showers so that's dampened it down.

I've been having a cleaning blitz getting ready to go away.
Nearly all set now. Just odds bits to do.

Keep safe and dust-free, that's never going to happen in this house!

xx