Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
01-04-2014, 08:19 AM   #1

Tricky Tuesday

Yes it's that day again but I'm not falling for anything today- no sir!

Happy 'doption Day for my two girls Happy Birthday Snodgrass too.

Pearla has a health check up at the vet at 9.00 do I'd better get moving. I know I'm going to get a lecture because she's overweight but otherwise she's great. Like me, she's built for comfort not speed

Started a list of 'to-do's' before I go on Sunday. So better make a start. See you later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-04-2014, 09:44 AM   #2

Re: Tricky Tuesday

Morning PP .......... Kizzy and I have sung "Happy Adoption Day" for Perla and Pandora and "Happy Birthday" for Snodgrass! Kizzy is definitely in tune this morning.

Very misty here just now. OH is planning to play golf, but I'm not sure he'll be able to see the greens ...... Not sure what I'm up to today, housework probably with maybe a bit of calligraphy practise this afternoon.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
01-04-2014, 10:33 AM   #3

Morning all Happy adoption day I really does not seem a year I would have said if asked a few months although it also seems like they have been there forever does that make sense.
Happy Birthday Snodgrass too I like that name.
Angie do golfer need to see the greens I thought it was the fresh air and exercise topped with the company.....

Have a good day all back to work tonight and all of a sudden loads of things I should have done have come to mind. Ah well.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
01-04-2014, 11:38 AM   #4

Good morning everyone.Snodgrass has had a wonderful birthday and had some whiskas treats just for himself, which he loves. I also took the cats wooden cat tower in to have all the carpet and sheepskin replaced on it. Much cheaper than buying a new tower, and this one is around 20 years old and looking very threadbare after many years of clawing by a myriad of cats .PoshPuss, I hope Pearla and Pandora had a great adoption day as well. Good luck for Pearla's check up. Vets and doctors seem to have a thing about weight nowadays. Angieh, hope the weather clears and you get through your housework quickly so there is more time for calligraphy. Kazz, enjoy your work this evening. Hope you're not too busy. Have a great day everyone and watch out for tricks.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
01-04-2014, 12:38 PM   #5

Happy Birthday Snodgrass, Happy Adoption Day Pearla and Pandora I would say all of my cats are overweight to some degree. It doesn't seem to have bothered any of them, ever. Even if the vet recommended a diet I don't think I would comply. I'm like you PP, built for comfort. Just had to move the dogs box of toys, Swirl was standing guard and not letting the pup near them. It's just an excuse to bash the pup then they can chase each other. Seem to be spending my life washing at the mo', dog blankets this time. Have a great day peeps. Off out into the sun now.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
01-04-2014, 12:42 PM   #6

Oh poo, just seen my post and realised I've put the wrong icon in. Sorry Snodgrass, Pearla and Pandora.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
01-04-2014, 03:15 PM   #7

I think we're all safe now from tricks - my understanding is that if anyone plays a trick after mid-day, the joke is on them.

The mist has cleared too and it's a gorgeous day, really quite hot. Washing about dry on the line and it's actually probably too hot to work in the greenhouse! Just about to go and get a cuppa and sit outside with the dogs.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
01-04-2014, 05:56 PM   #8

evening all, been a beautiful sunny day today but not seen much as i've been at work doing extra.
Happy Birthday Snodgrass
Happy adoption day Pearla and Pandora
Nette, remind me where you are going on saturday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
01-04-2014, 09:22 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
evening all, been a beautiful sunny day today but not seen much as i've been at work doing extra.
Happy Birthday Snodgrass
Happy adoption day Pearla and Pandora
Nette, remind me where you are going on saturday
I'm off to California Shelley, to see my sis and family with my friend Su, Ceri staying home and being looked after by daughter,Claire. I'm going for 10 days. Really can't wait to have some warmth and sun again. Staying in San fran for 2 nights first then on to Roseville.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-04-2014, 07:32 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
I'm off to California Shelley, to see my sis and family with my friend Su, Ceri staying home and being looked after by daughter,Claire. I'm going for 10 days. Really can't wait to have some warmth and sun again. Staying in San fran for 2 nights first then on to Roseville.
Have a brilliant time Nette