Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-03-2014, 06:19 PM   #1

wot no wednesday ?

How late are we for a daily !
Not much to report, been to work, won a couple of lots at the local auction and now thinking what we can eat.
Looking after my son and partners cat, she is living in the rooms upstairs away from the dogs.
For the first few days she didn't want to know us and was very spitty, hissy. However today she has decided that we are ok and is accepting strokes and sitting on our knees.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-03-2014, 06:34 PM   #2

Re: wot no wednesday ?

Evening Shelley and everyone else

Sorry it is late for a daily.

What is your "grand" cat called? I imagine she would be a bit peeved. I imagine she can smell the dogs that would be enough to make her jumpy.

I have fitted 3 window cills today back bedroom, w.c and front kitchen/dinning room. Meant to tell you all although I may have mentioned it before Bella likes horses.
Maybe she was a cowboy in a previous life. HiHo Silver

Having duck leg for dinner with mash and cranberry sauce...weird I know but what I fancied.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
26-03-2014, 07:36 PM   #3

Might as well join in the late day, Not much today, been to a meeting (AA), OH took dogs for long walk. I'm very impressed with your DIY Kazz. I've put tiles on our bathroom windowsill, need to finish it off really. They look like a dog's breakfast. Never mind, next time I'll know where I went wrong. Why not duck leg etc, doesn't seem weird to me. We haven't decided yet. Luckily OH does cooking, I hate cooking, he loves it.

All animals safely gathered in, dogs waiting for their tea, cats had their various food. Supper for the cats later.

Glad your lodger is settling in Shelley, our tend to be a bit disdainful of our dogs, cats being superior creatures, obviously.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-03-2014, 09:52 PM   #4

Karen, our little house guest is called Trishka.
My goodness you have been busy with your DIY.
FM, must be a full time job with your menagerie,lol.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
26-03-2014, 09:55 PM   #5

No argument there Shelley, always had lots of animals so it would be weird with only 1 or 2.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
26-03-2014, 10:28 PM   #6

Evening girls! I'm a late arrival too.

Just a regular day here today, enjoyed the sun even though it was cold in the shade. Still plodding on with my sorting out and had a good rummage through old photographs today. I'm saving a few to the computer and going to dump a lot of the ones that are taken at the same time of various things at the same place etc. Too many pics of views etc, nice memories but can't keep them all.

Have fun with your house guest Shelley, both mine have settled for the night and I'm glad because they have been in and out all day!