Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
25-03-2014, 09:35 AM   #1

Tuesday already!!

Morning everyone. Happy Tuesday.

Not much tonreport. On the late shift today 11 til 7 then home as quick as possible as we have our first estate agent coming out tonight for a valuation. Getting quite exciting now. Using this morning to tiday and go yo the shops as I wont get time after work.

Hope you all have a lovely day, chin tickles to all our pets

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-03-2014, 11:44 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday already!!

Morning all.

Pamela that's great how exciting a estate agent means things are moving forward.

Not too bad here got a meeting at work (I am still on holiday) with a friend as her witness as she is being made redundant. Rather sad worked with her for 25+ years and am godmother to her 22 almost 23 year old son. Good news she has found another job closer to home.

Need to go to the double glazing factory (they have a retail/trade shop a well) and going to get some seal that needs replacing trying that before lashing out money on a new window - also going to do some maintenance on all the others too there is a grub screw to align the closing/opening (like kitchen doors) and also going to spray a bit of WD40 or similar into the working parts. Then clean them. So that's my day really oh and a trip to the skip. Going to walk Bella as well.

Right that's me for the day I think.........may change may not hey ho.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
25-03-2014, 01:00 PM   #3

Good morning pamela, Kazz and all to follow.It's been raining here all day but was nice and warm at work. I went shopping for a birthday present for my eldest grandson, Asher, who will be 6 shortly. Got him a lovely pair of pirate PJ's and will get him some lego next week.Hope the estate agent visit goes well for you pamela. Kazz, how sad for your friend to be leaving after all those years. It's good that she has you to support her. Enjoy your day everyone. I'm off to bed now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-03-2014, 06:43 PM   #4

evening all.
Feeling relieved as i have got my dentist visit over, it was a check up and scale and polish. I get terribly scared for a few weeks before i go. I had an area on my gum that has been swollen, my gums are not what they used to be but the tooth is ok so i can live with that. The cleaning didnt half hurt though.
On the way home we bought some tickets to see James Blunt at hoghton tower in july, it is my sons birthday treat.
we then had a look at the auctions and i have left bids on a bag of teddies and a doll, all exciting stuff for me.
Pamela, hope your flat sells soon and you find something you want.
Dinky, pirate pj's sound fun.
Karen, hope you are enjoying being off work.