Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
24-03-2014, 09:06 AM   #1

Sunny Monday

Brrrr but it's cold! There's frost on the grass and the car, and the cats didn't spend long out this morning, they were soon at the door and window looking in for warmth.

Sorry I missed you yesterday, I had a quick look in but never got a chance to write. This morning I'm sorted, got up early, showered and changed before half seven, dishes washed and floor mopped, now to make myself breakfast and get Rip Van Winkle out of bed!

Catch you later x

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
24-03-2014, 09:45 AM   #2

Re: Sunny Monday

Good morning Posh Puss and all to follow .Gosh, I wish I could be so motivated in the mornings like you.I start work at 9am and am finding it really hard to get out of bed in the mornings, let alone have a shower and get dressed. Hope the weather fines up for you a bit.I met my goal today of insuring all the cats for one year. The dog is already insured with the same company and they offer an excellent multi pet discount so I took advantage. What a load off my mind. Hope everyone has a great day. I'm off to bed now to read my book.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-03-2014, 10:26 AM   #3

Morning PP; evening Dinky! Brrrrr yes, cold here too this morning. Frost but sunny. Just off to get a bowl of porridge I think. OH is out with the dogs.

Back later.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
24-03-2014, 02:26 PM   #4

Morning/ evening peeps. Did the rush hour traffic into Manchester this morning. OH good for another 4 months. Scout came with us. Bright but cold here, ice on windscreen first thing. Fecto on the stairs looking at me, waiting for his milkaccino. Big Foozy curled right up next to me. Other 3 rampaging about the place somewhere.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-03-2014, 02:53 PM   #5

afternoon all.
Please accept my apologies for missing the quiz last night, i completely forgot about it and only remembered when i was going to bed.
Had a very busy weekend, i got an unexpected invite to go to a doll fair at Birmingham motorbike museum so of course i went,lol.
I then went through to chorley to pick my son, partner and cat up, they stayed for tea and then we ran them to Preston at 1.30 am to meet a coach to take them to France for a week.
We are looking after Trishka the cat, who is living in a dog free enviroment upstairs.
FM, dont fancy rush hour traffic into Manchester, poor you
dinky, you have reminded me that i need to go on a compare website for pet insurance to see if i can get a better deal.
Nette, it was frosty here this morning.
Angie, hope you enjoyed your porridge