Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-03-2014, 05:01 PM   #1

ummmm Tuesday I think!

Afternoon all - just sitting down with a nice cuppa and wondering where is everybody?

A bit of a mixed bag weather-wise here; breezy, cloudy, sunny and wee bit of rain and quite chilly after the heat of Sunday. How are my wee dogs going to acclimatise themselves (or me for that matter)?

OH is out playing golf today. He's been battling with his golf recently and the fact that he's still out bodes well. He will have a bit of a rest and something to eat and then he's out to dog training with Dora later. Dora has a test tonight and then they are staying for extra Rally Obedience training, so I hope Dora will have her thinking head on!

I have finally finished my concertina book today. That's been a battle for me too. Wasn't sure I was ever going to finish it. Nearly lost my courage and thought would it matter if I didn't do the gold lines - but I went ahead and did it and it's not too bad. Will take some photos later.

Hope everyone is OK????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-03-2014, 07:36 PM   #2

Re: ummmm Tuesday I think!

evening Angie, would like to see a pic of your concertina book.
I've been to work all day today, they were short of staff and asked me if i would go in.
Off to yoga soon
Hope Dora does well in her test tonight

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
18-03-2014, 08:33 PM   #3

Chucked it down all day here. Took all dogs out for a big walk. Little Scout was really naughty and chased a fell runner and wouldn't come back.

Hope the sun comes back soon, missing it already. The cats are not impressed with the rain, keep coming back in and looking at me as if I can turn it off.

Hope to start terrier racing with Scout at the summer shows, she's a bit small for agility and a bit heedless!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
18-03-2014, 09:15 PM   #4

Hullo to all. Wednesday morning here and I have had yesterday and today off work as my kidney infection has not improved. I'm meant to see the doctor again this morning but cannot drive as the pain is too bad. My cousin is coming to pick me up shortly.Your book sounds fantastic angieh. I'd love to see a photo some time. Hope Dora aces that test too. Shelly, not sure if you've already been to yoga but if not, enjoy it. Fecto's mum, hope the weather improves for you.Terrier racing sound fun. What breed of terrier do you own? Enjoy your day and night everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-03-2014, 09:51 PM   #5

evening everyone, quiet day at work, Both of us are feeling better after last nights fun and games!!

Quiet night tonight, ive just been doing some calls for SRS and keeping up to date with it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
18-03-2014, 11:48 PM   #6

Evening all sorry been out and about today holiday shmoliday .... Lord knows where I find time to work.

Took Dad to the Doctors he has a chest infection - infected throat/tonsils and oral thrush. We have a penicillin tablets and drops/medicine (oral suspension)
Went out with Bella mid afternoon - lovely and then out with a friend for early dinner at Frankie&Benny's. Then home hence here I AM,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-03-2014, 12:08 PM   #7

dinky sorry to hear you have a kidney infection, hope your feeling better soon.
Karen, hope your dad is feeling better soon too.