Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-03-2014, 10:35 AM   #1

Sunny Sunday

Morning folks! Lovely day here today - OH is looking forward to taking Monty and Dora to agility and I am hoping they improve on their undistinguished performances of last week!

Kazz - I like the sound of your London plans and hope they come to fruition. I've not been to London now for many years, think it was Tate Modern last time. Not a city person and can't take the crowds.

Dinky, so sorry to hear about your troubles both physical and weather-wise. Shame about your precious ornament, and do hope you can find the legs.

Make the best of your Sunday folks, have a good 'un

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-03-2014, 10:52 AM   #2

Re: Sunny Sunday

Morning angie and those to follow.

Hope agility goes well today

OH is cleaning his car today as his mum has all the tools to do it and barney is having a great time running about the garden without the other dogs being here.

Heading home shortly to see to the cats and start again on the house as we had come to a stand still with it. Motivation due to sitting in OH mum's garden with tea and breakfast and seeing the boy running about.

Hope everyone has a good day. Thinking of dinky after her last post about the quakes

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
16-03-2014, 12:21 PM   #3

Good morning everyone. It's just after midnight and I'm heading off to bed shortly.Hope Monty and Dora make you proud today angieh. The Viking exhibition sounds marvellous Kazz.I have a young son who lives in Nottingham, so must tell him about it. Hope you enjoy your holiday. Pamela, you'll be looking forward to seeing your cats . The last quake we had was at 2.20pm, so haven't had any since. The weather looks good for Monday too, so all is well.And yes, I have found the legs for my wee doggie ornament, thank goodness.There'll be bread and dripping for the culprit for a whole week, but no one will own up.Anyway, hope everyone has a great Sunday.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
16-03-2014, 02:25 PM   #4

Hi people, nearly started this thread at 7am as Fecto woke his Mum for food, (again), 2nd time of the night. He woke me at his usual time of 3.45am first. OH took the 3 dogs out while I made a brew. Went back to bed after. Glad you found your legs Dinky, I also have a houseful of 'innocent' cats. Wish I could get to the Viking exhibition, hopefully it will come to Manchester like the Titanic exhibition did. Time for the dogs to go out again and Fecto has just used the tray, smelly chap! Enjoy today everybody.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-03-2014, 07:07 PM   #5

Well good afternoon everyone. Its been a lovely day here and I appear to have slept through it pretty much surfacing at 11am but obviously needed the sleep, so all good. The problem with nights your body gets into it and the longer you do it the harder it seem to be for your body and mind to move to daytime life.. Anyhow had a great walk with Bella this afternoon and managed to avoid the majority of the fair weather walkers.

Off to see my friend tomorrow hoping her throat and swallowing are a little better. And try to get something in the garden done. My daffs are out in the raised bed I put I last year will grab a picture I think. Need to top up on the gravel in the front and do a bit of weeding.

Just had dinner very tasty, oh yes tomorrow I am off to the train station to try to find the best prices to London tried on line and now my brain is befuddled......so confusing.

Catsey Veteran

16-03-2014, 07:08 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Morning folks! Lovely day here today - OH is looking forward to taking Monty and Dora to agility and I am hoping they improve on their undistinguished performances of last week!

Kazz - I like the sound of your London plans and hope they come to fruition. I've not been to London now for many years, think it was Tate Modern last time. Not a city person and can't take the crowds.

Dinky, so sorry to hear about your troubles both physical and weather-wise. Shame about your precious ornament, and do hope you can find the legs.

Make the best of your Sunday folks, have a good 'un
Hope Monty and Dora have had a good day and OH has returned triumphant. And remind him if they were perfect he would have nothing to do.

Catsey Veteran

16-03-2014, 07:10 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
Morning angie and those to follow.

Hope agility goes well today

OH is cleaning his car today as his mum has all the tools to do it and barney is having a great time running about the garden without the other dogs being here.

Heading home shortly to see to the cats and start again on the house as we had come to a stand still with it. Motivation due to sitting in OH mum's garden with tea and breakfast and seeing the boy running about.

Hope everyone has a good day. Thinking of dinky after her last post about the quakes
Surprising how distance from the situation can bring your mind into focus isn't it. What have you got to do stil with the house. Glad Barney enjoyed his gallop around.

Catsey Veteran

16-03-2014, 07:12 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinky
Good morning everyone. It's just after midnight and I'm heading off to bed shortly.Hope Monty and Dora make you proud today angieh. The Viking exhibition sounds marvellous Kazz.I have a young son who lives in Nottingham, so must tell him about it. Hope you enjoy your holiday. Pamela, you'll be looking forward to seeing your cats . The last quake we had was at 2.20pm, so haven't had any since. The weather looks good for Monday too, so all is well.And yes, I have found the legs for my wee doggie ornament, thank goodness.There'll be bread and dripping for the culprit for a whole week, but no one will own up.Anyway, hope everyone has a great Sunday.
Glad no more quakes, and you found the legs and yes tell your son about the exhibition.

I like bread and dripping so no punishment there for me.

Catsey Veteran

16-03-2014, 07:15 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecto's mum
Hi people, nearly started this thread at 7am as Fecto woke his Mum for food, (again), 2nd time of the night. He woke me at his usual time of 3.45am first. OH took the 3 dogs out while I made a brew. Went back to bed after. Glad you found your legs Dinky, I also have a houseful of 'innocent' cats. Wish I could get to the Viking exhibition, hopefully it will come to Manchester like the Titanic exhibition did. Time for the dogs to go out again and Fecto has just used the tray, smelly chap! Enjoy today everybody.

Hello and welcome to the daily, hope you become a regular we need new blood and gossip.

Cats are always innocent, and I do not envy you being woken in the early hours. Have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
16-03-2014, 07:20 PM   #10

Evening all! she says Dixon of Dock Green style

I've been saying so long to my visitors and then off for Sunday lunch with my brother and sister in law and family to a local pub. It's been a gloriously sunny day here today, we had a drink in the beer-garden after our meal and the birds were tweeting wildly. The pub is in a narrow valley beside a river, very pretty down there, catkins on the trees and green shoots springing out of the ground at last.

Kazz, I love London, and could spend a whole week doing the galleries and museums alone. I would to see the Viking exhibition too.

Angie, Monty & Dora are doing you proud

Stay safe Dinky, and Fecto's mum- I sympathise with the early morning calls. Pamela I guess you wouldn't mind them now after your break

Going to watch the Rugby review programme now, enjoyed my Super Saturday games yesterday.