Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
13-03-2014, 06:05 PM   #1

Thursday, anybody there?

Helllloooooo

It's a bit quiet here today! Then again I expect we're all out enjoying the sun, which is as it should be, let's soak this up before we all get rusty again.

Got my visitors coming tomorrow so have been stocking up the cupboards and getting the spare room ready. Made a pot of lamb cawl, root veg Welsh stew, and cooked a ham so all ready for catering.

The pusses have been very good today, even had a lie in until about half past 7

Hope everyone is ok. Love to Yola for her birthday, she had a lovely gift, I expect she'll want to share that with you so won't spoil her surprise

Laters xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-03-2014, 06:28 PM   #2

Re: Thursday, anybody there?

Evening posh. It is a tad quiet. Glad you have managed to get a lie in. Mine don't sleep beyond 6am! Been overcast here today but still very pleasant.

Heading home to have dinner and,relax. Nothing exciting

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-03-2014, 06:39 PM   #3

evening all.
Had a good morning at work, it took my mind off my rubbish life at the moment. Counting the days till London, which reminds me that i may not make the quiz again, sorry.
Nette, you sound very organised with your meals, did you have a nice time yesterday with your friends.
Pamela, have you anything energetic planned for the weekend ?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-03-2014, 06:49 PM   #4

Nothing as yet shelled. Sorry to.hear things aren't great just now I do hope they get better x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-03-2014, 08:20 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
Nothing as yet shelled. Sorry to.hear things aren't great just now I do hope they get better x
thanks pamela

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-03-2014, 09:13 PM   #6

Hi everyone, late pop in for me today.

Gold line finally conquered at calligraphy class, it was easy once I was shown how, just wish I'd waited!

PP - you sound very organised for your visitors, that's good, you'll be better able to enjoy your time together. Sends me into a bit of a panic just thinking about guests!

Pamela, some days just have to be ordinary to give contrast to those that have a bit of pep in them!

Shelley, I am sad to hear you are still down and I know you said it's something you can't discuss, so to you from me.

I've decided that walking with cats is better than dancing with wolves ............ it's a concentration thing, and a big honour. I recommend it.