Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
12-03-2014, 11:58 AM   #1

Whay hay it's Wednesday!

Good morning all! Bright and beautiful this morning in the Valleys.

Had a fab time last night at Miranda's show, she's so energetic, she did one woman stand-up for nearly 2 hours and we didn't stop giggling!

Elaine, just read about the road rage incident What a vile creature! Hope the police do some thing about it, so intimidating and horrible, it's verbal assault and shouldn't be brushed off.

Pamela, so glad springer is home safe, phew.

Well, I'm off out again, this time to meet up with my friend from nurse training days. Proper little gadabout this week !
Hope you are all having a great day x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-03-2014, 12:14 PM   #2

Re: Whay hay it's Wednesday!

Morning Nette,
glad you enjoyed the show last night, enjoy your meet up today.
Lovely bright sunny day, pity i cant say the same about myself, totaly brassed off.
Upset about my poorly friend and also have something else that i cant discuss.
Roll on the weekend when i'm off to London with friends for a dolly jaunt, unless someone lobs a spanner in the works

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-03-2014, 02:01 PM   #3

Re: Whay hay it's Wednesday!

Morning PP - yes, what a gadabout you are this week! Good for you. Glad you enjoyed Miranda - it's funny because we say we should have called Dora Miranda, she's sort of gangly and clumsy but in the real Miranda's case I suspect that's put on for comedy. I really like her in Call the Midwife, perfect casting!

Elaine, yes that man sounded vile. I am glad you informed the police.

Pamela - really glad to hear the Springer is safe.

Shelley, sorry you do sound down. Fingers crossed for a jolly dolly weekend for you.

My goldline challenge yesterday was a disaster darlings! So I have to write out the whole thing again because I can't save it ............... B****R.

Have a good day folks, lovely sunshine and warm in the sun but the windy is still chilly.