Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-03-2011, 04:49 PM   #11

Re: Flip, it's Friday again

Aftenroon all,
Angie I think it will be for the best, because when you Hubbie mom was well I doubt she would have wanted you both to put your life on hold for her which is in effect what you are doing.

Anyhow Mrs H sorry you are still feeling delicate.Is there a solution to your problem? or is the diet it?

I was a little bored this moring and tired, working nights for a few nights really throws my body clock. Had a flick on the internet yesterday and found my ideal house, just the look/feel of it, location is good too, 3 minute walk to Sutton Park plus so much I could do for the garden, and the bathroom. I am ot going to buy it but like looking.
This is it. http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...?premiumA=true

Anyhow I am watching a SKY+'d episode of heir hunters I really like this programme.

Anyhow have a good evening all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-03-2011, 05:38 PM   #12

Hi all. Sunny and not as chilly today, 2 C (37 F), still below seasonal norms. Just finished paying bills; not too active. I hope my next Dr. appointment will being a change of meds so I have some energy!

Belated Happy Birthday, Shelley; hope you and Malaika enjoy the party. Angie, what sheer relief you're going to feel after Monday..... MrsH, don't overdo, take care of yourself first, house can wait.

Hope it's a good evening for all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-03-2011, 06:28 PM   #13

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. I hadn't put my birthdate on my profile.
Angie it must be so difficult when your MIL is being mean, dementia is a very cruel disease.
MrsH so sorry to hear you are still not 100 %, hope you enjoy your son and dil's visit.
Eileen i hope your breathing difficulties improve soon.
Kazz, hope you enjoyed your programme, i watched an episode at my friends and it was realy interesting.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
04-03-2011, 06:38 PM   #14

I just hope that next Dr appt comes soon Eileen! And that they are actually able to give you something which helps this time!!! *hugs*

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-03-2011, 08:14 PM   #15

happy birthday shelley, hope you had a lovely day. Sorry to hear about the comments from you MIL im sure she knows that you and your OH are doing/done the very best for her.

I was out with OH today as he had a lovely hire car, Back home now to the monsters who havent saw each othe rall day as we still seperate them when we are all.

Hope you all have a nice night x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-03-2011, 09:34 PM   #16

Hi all - thanks for your kind comments.

Just to let you know that I am here but my broadband connection is really playing up .... I can't even run a speed test! I've reset a couple of times, but Catsey takes ages to load a page, so something is amiss. I'm hanging around on the outside though in the hopes it will perk up a bit later!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
04-03-2011, 10:21 PM   #17

Afternoon all.
The vet just rang to let me know Hestia's pills are actually working a little too well so I'm to cut the dose in half..good thing we checked!
Early birthday dinner with K's parents tonight. Chinese food..yum.
Angie, sorry for the hurtful things she says. My dad is getting a bit forgetful according to my mom and she says it's getting worse and actually i'm quite terrified of this happening to him. Always such a proud and independent man. I don't even want to think about it, I just keep hoping she's exaggerating.
A bit overcast here but relatively mild. Ordered a cute resin cat clock for the ferret room. Nothing much exciting.
Eileen, hope the change of meds will bring you more energy.
Shelley, happy belated birthday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-03-2011, 11:37 PM   #18

Angie, hope you get the broadband sorted! Tink, good that Hestia's meds working well. As to the Alzheimers, it's very hard to lose your parents at a relatively early age ... my Mom at 62, my Dad at 67 ..... but it must be indescribable to see them slowly losing the essence of who they are .......