Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-03-2011, 01:12 PM   #1

Beautiful sunny tuesday

Lovely and sunny today.
Thinking about Lulu and hoping she's settled. I will hear from time to time how she's doing through a friend so will keep you all informed. Just hoping she uses the litter tray as she is being kept in for a couple of weeks untill she has bonded. We have told her new owner to ring if there are problems and we will pick her up.
Been down the park with Malaika so she could play with her friends. She's been invited to Enya (Red Setter) 1st birthday on Friday, again in the park
Need to get some dolls ready as i have a stall at a fair on saturday, life is very exciting at the moment.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-03-2011, 01:30 PM   #2

Re: Beautiful sunny tuesday

Morning Shelley - yes, blue sky and sunshine here to this morning. I am going to go for a walk around the garden after I've had my coffee to take some photos of early Spring colour ..... hope to post later.

OH had to go to the solicitors this morning so we went into Chichester together and I did a bit of shopping at Waitrose. Not too sure what I will do this afternoon ..... I have a watercolour picture in my mind that I might give a second go at. New hobby, watercolour painting. Done loads of art before, but never watercolour!

Have a good day peeps and enjoy the sunshine if you have it.

I am looking forward to the Catsey Quiz this evening .... Shelley, are you ready? I even bought a small bar of choc to help with the brain cells!!!

Catsey Veteran

02-03-2011, 01:58 PM   #3

Yes Angie, the quiz is ready and good to go
Hope to see anyone who is intererested at about 8.15, don't think it's too hard.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-03-2011, 05:04 PM   #4

Hi Shelley, Angie, those to follow. A lovely sunny day here too, 8 C (46 F), not windy. But no color at all in the garden. I'd say we're at least two weeks behind normal; no signs of crocus or snowdrops yet. Ah well, Spring will get here in its own good time.

Hope Malaika has a nice time at the birthday party; hope the watercolor turns out well, Angie. I'm looking forward as ever to the quiz tonight ... see you there!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
02-03-2011, 05:57 PM   #5

I have sun!

Hope that Lulu does settle alright Shelley. Am sure it will feel wonderful if she has a happy home to stay in.

Hope the watercolour went well Angie.

And hope that it warms up properly soon for you Eileen.

Now back home from work here, which is nice!

Will hope to get to the quiz later on!

Have a good rest of your day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
02-03-2011, 07:31 PM   #6

evening all! funny i thought it was wednesday not tuesday..

dull and cold again here, not done much today, pottered about tidied up a bit and set about a big pile of washing
you'll need to let us see some of your art angie
ive always wanted to be able to draw but im utter rubbish!
see you all at the quiz shortly.

Catsey Veteran

02-03-2011, 07:36 PM   #7

Whoops How mixed up am i.
Have spent some of the day thinking it was Tuesday and yet i must have known it was wednesday because i knew i was doing the quiz.
Thanks for sorting me out Lynz.
Anything could happen at the quiz tonight

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
02-03-2011, 08:04 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynz85
evening all! funny i thought it was wednesday not tuesday..

dull and cold again here, not done much today, pottered about tidied up a bit and set about a big pile of washing
you'll need to let us see some of your art angie
ive always wanted to be able to draw but im utter rubbish!
see you all at the quiz shortly.
Considering you're the first to pick up on it and actually say Linz... I certainly never twigged...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-03-2011, 09:17 PM   #9

Do you know, I didn't even realise the thread title said "tuesday"! How observant am I????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
02-03-2011, 09:38 PM   #10

haha i didn't even pay attention to the day on the title either, i guess i'm a bit out of it too. first cup of coffee though so i have an excuse
It's a bit overcast here but the part that stands out most is the wind gushing around. There are several things knocked over outside.
I have a vet appointment tomorrow afternoon for two of the ferrets; Baby Bear needs his annual exam and Monkey needs a recheck on the adrenal disease and his Lupron injection he gets every several months to manage it--he's doing quite well actually, his hair is almost fully grown back on his tail! Will take Hestia along to recheck her T4 and make sure the meds are doing their job.
Settled on Friday night for dinner with K's mom and stepdad for early birthday dinner (his birthday is on Saturday).
Kuan Yin has been very loving. Not sure if she's just growing up (4 this spring!) or she's just making sure she doesn't have to go back to the vet anytime soon
The other day I was handing out treats to the dogs and Solomon was standing there looking like one of them so on a whim I asked him to sit and he did. To make sure it wasn't a fluke I put the dogs outside and asked him to come and sit several times and he did! I think he could probably be trained like a puppy. Silly cat, this one.
Have a great day, everybody..Payday tomorrow, woohoo