Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
01-03-2011, 11:49 PM   #11

Re: 30 second update . . .

Shelley - that's so horrible about losing your job. When our business was put into administration one of the reasons I fought to purchase the assets into a new venture was to ensure our staff retained their jobs. And they did! Only 2 left of their own volition. I hope you find something soon, it's a very frightening experience . . . but it sounds like you have a loving family who will support you and a determination that will mean you find something that's right for you.

Great about the pup! You're a braver woman than I . . . cats are my limit

Catsey Veteran

01-03-2011, 11:54 PM   #12

Tink - delighted that K looks to be heading in the right direction . . . I remember when he was in for his op, looking at the operating schedule and willing him as much strength as he needed. Make sure he eats his vegetables to stay as healthy as he can

Sorry to read about your poorly cats; are the conditions being controlled? And Solomon; he came onto the scene as my particular smelly stuff was hitting the fan; but he's a gorgeous boy and I'm really pleased he's turning into the feline 'man of the house'

Hope you're well too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
02-03-2011, 12:11 AM   #13

Thanks, Yola
Oh, yes, Kuan Yin's appears to be a fluke thing and hopefully not reoccuring. And Hestia goes in to have her thyroid checked this Thursday and adjust Methimazole dosage as needed. Both girls are full of it so I think we're doing well. Solomon sure is a little man, didn't realize how much I missed having a boy in the house till he came around.
I'm fine just reading and tending to the furchildren and trying to fulfill my role as domestic goddess around here

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-03-2011, 03:14 AM   #14

SO good to hear from you, Yola, thanks for the update on what's been happening. You've been missed. Nothing really new with me; Leia's fine, will be 12 later in the month. My shortness of breath has been diagnosed as rather bad COPD; meds not too helpful so far; hope they will be changed at next appointment at the end of the month. Could be worse, fortunately I'm a rather sedentary person by nature so the problem walking around hasn't bothered me as much as it would some.

Do pop on the Daily if only to say Hi!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-03-2011, 08:22 PM   #15

Hello all and nice to see you Yola.

Glad all is coming good with you, both the boys sound to have more active social life, and I hope the Summer is good enough to become "topless" for at least some of it.

How are things with me as always good to excellent. Everyone is well, I am still catless but Sal is waiting like you for the Sun and garden time.

Glad things are coming back togther for you. Off to work now see you all tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
02-03-2011, 09:01 PM   #16

Good to hear from you Yola. Glad everything seems to be going in the right direction for you.

Izzi and Breagh are 8 months old now and I should be brave and let them out. Cali and the farm dogs are all fine as are the chooks & sheep - and OH!

We start lambing soon so are really busy preparing. My work has paid off a high number of people and I find the [ast two months I am having to work extra to get all done - at least I am working though.

Hardly been on here and find I am losing touvch with all that is going on in the Catsey people and cat lives.

Catsey Veteran

03-03-2011, 07:35 PM   #17

Eileen, sorry that the breathing is causing difficulties . . . have you given up the evil weed yet??? No lecture; I promise

Karen - glad you're chipper. How is the garden remodelling? I will need to search for your thread as I remember 'before' but I think I missed the during and after stages!

Calismum - it's hard to keep up with it all isn't it? I only have kids and 3 fairly laid back cats . . . how you manage with your small-holding-full AND work AND domestic pets I'll never know. Phew

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
03-03-2011, 09:33 PM   #18

Hey Yola, good to see you back in the land of Catsey. Glad to read that some things are looking a little brighter, hope it all continues on the up and up.

Wont bore you with all my ups and downs, life is life and just getting on with it.