Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-02-2011, 10:45 AM   #1

Fridays here , yaaay

Morning all, up and at em this morning
Had a quick hoover round before taking Malaika to the park.
Then library and packing.
I am off to Cobham tomorrow morning with Dolly friends. There is a doll house and doll fair on Sunday so we are staying the night. Should be fun.
See you all later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
25-02-2011, 11:16 AM   #2

Re: Fridays here , yaaay

Hi Shelley and those to come...

Active start in your household obviuosly Shelley! Hope you have a good time away, and that the dolls fair etc goes well on Sunday.

Quieter beginning here, though earlier than I'd have liked - postman arrived with a delivery of tea I needed to answer to...

Cloud seems to have settled now - after a morning of crying at Mum to play with her! Well, am guessing that's what she was after - was fed there is water, and there is at least one clean litter tray available...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
25-02-2011, 05:10 PM   #3

Hi, Shelley, Squirrel, those to come. The predicted light rain came overnight, the sun's out now and it's already up to 12 C (53 F) just after 11 am ; going to be a nice day except for high winds and the inevitable worry about power outages from downed trees, etc. And the newspaper wasn't double-bagged, got wet in the rain and the sections are drying on the radiator ... can't have wet comics and crossword! Just pottering really, paid bills; no news.

Shelley, hope you have a great time over the weekend. Squirrel, what tea did you get? I order mine online too, as none of the local markets have my favorite. Bagged tea has a decent selection but good loose leaf is harder to find.

Hope all are well, what;s up?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
25-02-2011, 06:09 PM   #4

hi everyone,

Shelley, sounds like you have got a great weekend planned
Squirrl, sounds like cloud if def getting back to normal!!
Eileen, sounds luke you may have a nice day for sitting relaxing in the garden!!

I was working today after a much more rested night!! We had Harris in with us last night as a change and he was quite happy. Skye was meowing alot during teh night but Harris meowed back and that seemed to settle her.

They are getting on better today, OH was saying that harris jumped into Skyes chillout place and started licking her which sounds promising.They have been slightly nuzzling each other today aswell so its definatley calmer today. They so far havent had anymore fights. Im in myself with them tonight so will see how it goes!! OH has them all weekend as im working the full weekend so bound to be fun for him whilst hes trying to do DIY in the livingroom

Catsey Veteran

25-02-2011, 06:17 PM   #5

Hope that the winds aren't as high as expected Eileen...

Not too sure where everyone is. Hopefully off out enjoying themselves!!!

Tea? I put in a bumper order at Teapigs, the place I go for most of it. Unfortunately, the majority of it is in bags, though I'm sometimes able to buy just the leaves, but... First of all, here's the webpage if folks are interested: http://www.teapigs.co.uk/

As for kinds of tea... well I got a few of my old favourites (Breakfast tea, Peppermint, Superfruits) and then a bunch of stuff for the taste test (including Yerba Mate, Mao Feng Green tea, Jasmine Pearls, Tung Ting Oolong, Silver Tips White tea, and Lemongrass). Maybe I'll find another 'favourite' there, or possibly I'll end up with another chocolate flake tea - sounded good but just not my scene!

ETA: glad that Harris and Skye seem to be getting on a lot better today Pamela. Long may that continue!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-02-2011, 06:30 PM   #6

Kate, i am very boring with tea and just like Tetley
I have tried a few fruit teas but didn't like them.
Eileen , hope your newspaper has dried out.
Malaika had a great run with her pals this morning. She got rolled in the mud a few times by Bob the GSD and came up looking like a brindle
Tom has had me a bit worried early on this week, he wasn't clamering for his breakfast for a couple of days and only ate at tea time. However i'm pleased to say he's back to normal.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: About to get a kitten
25-02-2011, 07:43 PM   #7

Looks like I am moving on or around next Wed. I might get all my cat supplies in this weekend so I am ready to go

Catsey Veteran

25-02-2011, 08:47 PM   #8

sounds like a plan!! im hoping my 2 settle down tonight, they have started playing up again. Typical when im on my own tonight!!!

Catsey Veteran

25-02-2011, 08:55 PM   #9

Hope the move (and picking up the cat stuff) goes well SM. Have you talked more fully with the rescue about getting a cat?

Pamela, hope that they calm down for you again soon. Maybe they just need short doses of each other right now? The other question is how much of it is actual playing...

BTW Eileen - what kind of tea is your favourite?

Catsey Veteran

25-02-2011, 09:00 PM   #10

squirrel, i think for tonight that might be the way to go. Harris has had his teeth out which is worrying, thinking of putting skye in my room for a while to calm them