Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
22-02-2011, 01:05 PM   #1

dull tuesday

Morning everyone

Not much happening here, its dull today and more than likely cold aswell!!

Im just heading over to Clydebank i am babysiting my nephew and niece tonight as usual on a tuesday. Im also going ot pic up an extra couple of toys for Skye coming tomorrow. Harris has loads but i would rather introduce a few new toys for her as well. I also need to get her a mat to go under her dishes as Harris has 1 so need to get her 1 aswell

If anyone has any tips on how to introduce them tomorrow without too many problems and too much stress, it would be great to hear them

Hope everyone to follow has a great day, i will be on later to catch up

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 5 Cats
22-02-2011, 01:33 PM   #2

Re: dull tuesday

From 8am - Up early as I am off to the doctors, my jeans were still wet from washing them so I thought i'd try my smaller pair of trousers well guess what they fit!! Which means i've lost a lot of weight and have dropped 2 dress sizes!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
22-02-2011, 05:00 PM   #3

Hey all...

Bit of an overcast and chilly day here too. Am now home from work, and was ready for it when the time came.

Wee one doesn't know it, but she's on a No Food restriction from about 6pm. Guess I'll be giving her a bit more meat at about 5 or so, just to be nice Hopefully she won't complain too much over night... Who am I kidding???

Hope your days are all going well!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-02-2011, 05:13 PM   #4

Hi all from sunny but chilly Washington. Light sleet and snow overnight, steps are a slippery mess but my nice neighbor put the paper up by the door so I didn't have to risk getting down them. It's only minus 4 now; not going to warm up much; a good day to stay indoors.

Poor starving Cloud! And she will complain, especially tonorrow morning. VT, nice that the old trousers fit now!! Pamela, hope all goes well romorrow without too much hissing and spitting.....

I keep saying this, think Spring!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-02-2011, 05:24 PM   #5

Hi everyone! I am thinking SPRING Eileen, honest!

OH is playing golf today - nasty murky, overcast, grey and chilly and a bit of that mizzly nuisance rain thrown in. Kizzy has just gone out for a stroll - she doesn't mind a bit. She's lost another collar this morning. There must be a big collar graveyard somewhere out there ... but where?

Pipster is indoors - he still hasn't got over whatever scared him and I think I may have spotted it a couple of days ago - a big ginger cat, not the one-eyed boy Skittles from the farm, but a different boy, very handsomely marked stripy ginger boy. Couldn't see if he is a Tom or not but I bet that's what's spooked poor little Pip. Anyway, there's no harm in him being a homebody if he wants to be.

Hope all goes well for Cloud tomorrow and that Harris gets on with his new chum ...... exciting!

Not sure whether to commiserate about the dress size, VT. It would be nice except for the circumstances. Hope your appointment goes well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-02-2011, 06:23 PM   #6

evening all,
hope Cloud's spay goes well tomorrow, Kate.
Pamela what an exciting day you have tomorrow
Can't offer much advice, i'm sure there will be threads on here if you do a search.
River walk for me this morning, then home to begin writing an article for the Northern Basenji club mag.
Had coffe/cake with a friend, we have found a nice home for one of the neglected Cats next door so watch this space.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
22-02-2011, 07:02 PM   #7

Thanks all...

Cloud has now had her last meal, and is currently sleeping on my lap. As soon as she wakes up and gets up, the food gets removed. Poor baby! And Poor Me - having to deal with her vocal displeasure when she realises she has No Food! Apparently her brother kept His Mum up practically all night - and is now wandering around as if nothing had happened!

Cloud meanwhile is looking wonderfully cute as she sleeps on! PPity the camera is away out of reach really!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
22-02-2011, 08:10 PM   #8

Hello, all.
We've got a bit of everything today; bright sun, gray clouds, crunchy leftover snow on the ground that can't decide if it wants to melt or not, howling wind. I just don't know how to describe the weather, it can't make up its mind.
Fluid therapy for Mau (KY) today at the vets and I think that should be it.
Movers come tomorrow to take the huge fish tank and put it on K's trailer so he can go about selling it next with option to deliver. He may make a little trip of it with the dogs if he finds the right buyer.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
22-02-2011, 08:11 PM   #9

good luck to cloud for tomorrow!!

another chilly day here, very busy day at work aswell. got my new phone delivered today which was very quick considering i only ordered it at 6pm last night!! away to play with it and figure out how to work it!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-02-2011, 10:47 PM   #10

Evening all

Just got back from work. Hope you are all good.

Angie I agree about the collar graveyard...Oscar lost dozens through the years. He also occasionaly returned wiht a previously lost one in his mouth I assume he brought them back if he retraced his steps and it still happened to smell of him I do not know.
Tink how many fish tanks does K have?
Eileen I like the sound of your "nice neighbour" makes all the difference doesn't it?