Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Two Black Females,Mother & Daughte
31-08-2007, 09:01 AM   #11

Re: Cat found us

Hahahahaha, hes got the best of both worlds now, bless him, whta a belly he will have after all this feeding..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
31-08-2007, 10:21 PM   #12

My friend has told me tonight that the cat isnt chipped and he as deflead him and is ok he had taken him to the vets yesterday. I know he has a found a realy good home in my friend who will look after him for ever.

jane

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Ragdoll,Birman,moggy+foster cats
16-09-2007, 11:00 AM   #13

My moggy mogs came to me abit like this. many years ago I was living in temporary housing which had a cat flap. Went on holiday came back and there was a cat in the house and he had made himself right at home. I put posters up,adds in local shops and papers,Phoned vets and local rescues and even had him put on air on the local radio station. weeks pasted and I was just about to move when I got a call saying I think you have my cat and said well you can keep him as I don't want him anymore and put the phone down so thats how and came to live with me. He has moved with me several times now. He is the only cat I let outside and he goes to loads of the neighbours to eat and sleep at theres he is so so cheeky but he always comes home to me if he is hurt.