Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-05-2009, 04:25 PM   #11

Re: Kizzy's strange behaviour today

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
I hesitate to suggest yet another possible remedy or aid for Kizzy's delicate tum.
Maybe you could think about getting these but not trying them for a week or two? It looks like the type of herbal rememdy which shouldn't cause any harm, even if it should turn out that it doesn't actually do any good

Did you ever get a pot of cat-grass growing for her? That could help too, even if only by acting as an emetic when her stomach is uncomfortable
Interesting link, sounds as if it might be worth a try!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-05-2009, 04:32 PM   #12

Thanks for that link, DM - I shall have that on standby! As to the grass, I did mention it some time ago in another thread. Kizzy will be able to go out in a few days time and will be able to eat her own grass if she wants to.

More strange behaviour this afternoon! We had a visit from the Memory Nurse and Kizzy kept coming in to the room we were having our discussion in - the kitchen, where else? - and SHOWING OFF - it was quite blatant! She even got up into the sink, just to say - hey look I'm being a naughty cat and my people aren't taking any notice of me!!!!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 2 moggies = DLH and DMH
19-05-2009, 01:55 AM   #13

that's great Angie.. not so much for being bold... but for the fact that shes feeling confident and comfortable enough with strangers in the house to come out AND be a show off as well.. she obviously knows that you have her back!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-05-2009, 02:41 AM   #14

I quite agree ..she's really comfortable and at home now!!