Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
05-05-2009, 07:17 PM   #1

In out in out in out

Dylan's been in and out quite a lot today, not sure whether it's the worming tablets he had yesterday or not.

They didn't agree with him at all, and today he's been really restless and couldn't relax at all

He'll come in then be straight out again, straight back in, then out, then in and so it continues.

Any ideas what's making him so restless apart from the worming tablets?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
06-05-2009, 10:37 PM   #2

Re: In out in out in out

Hi RCR, no ideas what could have been the matter with him but I was just wondering has he been any better today or is he still the same

Catsey Veteran

07-05-2009, 08:32 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesy
Hi RCR, no ideas what could have been the matter with him but I was just wondering has he been any better today or is he still the same
He's been like it on and off today. He'll go out, stay out for a few minutes, then come back in.

This afternoon though he decided he wanted to be upstairs for the whole afternoon.

Catsey Veteran

07-05-2009, 08:52 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule
He's been like it on and off today. He'll go out, stay out for a few minutes, then come back in.

This afternoon though he decided he wanted to be upstairs for the whole afternoon.
You don`t think that there is anything hurting him that could be making him uncomfortable, has his wound healed OK, it dosen`t look sore or anything does it

Has his tummy been off at all and his toileting fine?

Hope he settles down and feels abit more comforatble soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-05-2009, 11:25 PM   #5

I do hope that he's OK RCR. It's a worry when they won't settle - have you had a windy day where you live? PoshPuss' Posh was reacting to the wind this morning - see her post in the daily thread.

Catsey Veteran

08-05-2009, 07:42 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
I do hope that he's OK RCR. It's a worry when they won't settle - have you had a windy day where you live? PoshPuss' Posh was reacting to the wind this morning - see her post in the daily thread.
It was windy today, but Dylan's been staying indoors. His wound looks fine, no sign of any soreness and Dylan starts purring, nudging for attention and kneading every time I start stroking him, so I don't think it was soreness.

I think it must of been the worming tablets, he's perfectly OK today

Catsey Veteran

08-05-2009, 07:45 PM   #7

That is such good news to hear that he is OK today, it probably was just the worming tabs made him feel abit funny