Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-03-2008, 08:59 PM   #11

Re: Queenie and Socks

I don't know, Paula, but it's an interesting speculation. Who knows what effect the anaesthesia might have had...why not ask your vet the next time you go?

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: moggies
06-04-2008, 07:06 PM   #12

I have had Queenie and Tippy close, they have stopped trying to kill each other and for the most part its that patty paw ears back wavy tail fights that they have. Socks will get close but panics and runs, but he has awlays been like that. Mind you he has started to let us cuddle him. So the worst is over and slowely but surely our grumpy girl is getting back to normal, she will even move about the house again instead of just staying in the study.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-04-2008, 08:17 PM   #13

Good news; sounds as if your patience is finally paying off......

Catsey Junior

15-04-2008, 03:15 PM   #14

GREAT NEWS

I am sitting in the study with both Queenie and Socks on the same window sill. He isn't allowed to get too close and talking to her isn't allowed but she hasn't spat at him and apart from trying to turn him into a pile of dust with her eyes she hasn't done anything to the big fluffball!!!!!!!! woopee

Catsey Junior

30-07-2008, 06:14 PM   #15

8 Months of trying to get Tippytail and her mother in the same room without stress with no effect. My mother has a new carpet and new bed in her bedroom and they can't keep away from the room with NO problems, mind you say the dreaded no to either and the dog gets thumped!

Catsey Junior

15-09-2008, 01:57 PM   #16

How about this for a wonderful piece of news

its amazing first time she has sat near either of the other cats since last DECEMBER

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
15-09-2008, 02:11 PM   #17

What a lovely picture .......almost perfect harmony!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
16-09-2008, 11:04 PM   #18

They look perfectly happy together, lovely picture....

Catsey Junior

20-10-2008, 09:47 PM   #19

I was in Wales last week got back and was told the following tale by my mother. Queenie the girl who panics if she goes out managed to get out. She stood on the fence just out off reach untill she fell off the fence onto a pile of rubbish. At that point my mother was worried that she had hurt herself so went rushing into next doors garden (they have cats so let her) when the little monster went back over the fence so she got herself back (afte falling and hurting her knees!!!!!!!!) and couldn't find her, she then saw the blasted cat jump into the other sides garden and disappear, a few minutes later madam strolls in the house settles down with that you called looked that can turn a cat loving person into a homocidel maniac and ate the salmon that had been used as a lure!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well cat pen here we go and the smugsy has been a little nicer to the others. Oh and the study needs decorating as she and the others are now stripping the walls of wallpaper!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-10-2008, 09:59 PM   #20

Never a dull moment! Sounds like Queenie enjoyed her little escapade