Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-09-2014, 10:51 AM   #1

Tulip Tuesday

Morning all ......... my, it feels quite chilly this morning and I've had to put on a cotton turtle neck under my fleece and I'm still feeling too cold for comfort. It's probably warmer out than in.

OH has gone to play golf, the dogs are dozing, so is Kizzy; Pip is out and about. I'm going to start vacuuming, hoping it may warm me up!

Hope all have a good day.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
23-09-2014, 12:57 PM   #2

Re: Tulip Tuesday

Afternoon Angie and all to follow. Not too bad here, certainly don't need a fleece. Taking Tess and Scout into town later to get her used to a lot of people. Scout seems to give her confidence. I need to vacuum and all sorts of other things, seem to be getting behind recently. Nearly finished my 60 years old card, 2 more to do after that.

Tess seems to be thrilled with the amount of bones in this house. I buy sterilised filled bones so they don't 'go off'. Tess collected 5 last night and took turns chewing each one. The living room looks like an explosion in a dog toy shop/bone yard at the moment!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
23-09-2014, 03:20 PM   #3

Hi, definitely autumnal here- Smudge is not impressed, Tolly doesn't care and Cleo is moving gradually across the bed during the day to catch the sun coming in the window.

I've been contacted to deliver two days of training in Museums on the new National Curriculum- very pleased that people are coming to me! I'm still plugging away at getting into schools and am starting to get somewhere. The timeline activity worked well last week - apart for the bit where I told them my year of birth so they could add me to the timeline and one little darling decided I was 708!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-09-2014, 06:08 PM   #4

lol, CS, glad your timeline lesson went well despite you being thought to be 708
The weather started ok today but rained around tea time, the plants need it.
Went to the carboot this morning didn't get anything but i did get a quirky glass cat with a tiny goldfish in it's stomach from ageuk.
Having to give yoga a miss as i'm full of a cold