Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-09-2014, 11:04 AM   #1

wisteria wednesday

thought i'd introduce a plant theme to the daily.
Which reminds me, wouldn't it be nice if we had games etc on here again, remember when we had a photo competition and quizzes, seems a long time ago now
Lovely sunny day here today, shame i have to go to work this afternoon
Just cleaning the washer with something i bought yesterday, machine dr or something. Sometimes our washing seems to develop a bad smell once it's been washed, how bad is that.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-09-2014, 11:11 AM   #2

Re: wisteria wednesday

Morning Shelley - hope work goes well and that you can solve your washing machine problems. There is an anti-bacterial solution that you can put in with your wash (made by Dettol I think) as low temp washes does not kill bacteria on clothes. Always a downside to energy efficiency it seems.

My car is in the garage again today, exhaust this time - more expense, my OH is not a happy bunny and wants me to get rid of the car. But it has very low mileage and I've had it from new - OK it's old and cost a lot recently but by my reckoning it should now go another 5 years with only minor stuff! It's worth not much in monetary value now, but it is worth it to me for my independence.

Been out for a walk with the dogs this morning, very nice but I need a good sit down now!!!!!

Have a good day folks.

Yes, Shelley - I agree - we should try and restart games, competitions and the quiz. Perhaps with winter approaching folk will be in more in the evenings which will give us a bigger group to play with? I live in hope!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-09-2014, 05:11 PM   #3

work went well Angie, thank you.
Hope you have your car back by now and it keeps on going for you.
We also tend to keep our cars until we cant

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
17-09-2014, 07:40 PM   #4

Hello both, I've spent the day in a school in London evaluating a project- I forget in between trips how busy it gets.

Hang on to that car Angie- it's important to know you can go where you want to when you want!

Shelley- I've tried an Ecozone washing machine cleaner which seems to help.

I used to enjoy the photo competitions but never had time to sit down and join a quiz.

Hope your referral for the glaucoma brings good news Angie.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Birman.
17-09-2014, 09:40 PM   #5

Shelly. bicarb of soda's a great natural deodoriser, about a quid for a packet and a million uses.
Angie I know how you feel, my old car's prob much older than yours and falling to pieces but it runs and it's so low on tax and mpg I can't bear to part with it!
Cat's staff, driving around London, what can I say, hope you survived it!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
18-09-2014, 07:38 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthisouthere
Cat's staff, driving around London, what can I say, hope you survived it!
Oh good grief I don't drive round London- the though terrifies me! Train and tubes are bad enough.