Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-01-2014, 12:06 PM   #1

sunny Thursday

Morning everyone. Looks like my turn to start the daily today. Its lovely and bright outside today. Im off today as im working Saturday. Had Skye at the vet for her jags today and she was as good as gold. Vet has mentioned her teeth are going to need scaled in the next few months but overall they are happy with her weight, health and general well being so all good. I have Barney today so just going to finish my cup of tea and take him up the woods for a walk. Not letting him off though as im not entirely congident doing it on my own incase he runs!!

hope everyone is having a lovely day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
16-01-2014, 12:29 PM   #2

Re: sunny Thursday

Morning Pamela- enjoy your walk. I'm glad Skye got a clean bill of health. I'm working in what is now my office (it was the spare room) at my new desk. I'm feeling quite pleased with myself as I managed to assemble it without too much swearing and no bits left over. I'm working out my notice having been made redundant and plan to work freelance from Easter so felt I needed an office rather than working from the kitchen table. Tolly has inspected the desk and seems to approve.
Hope everyone is well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-01-2014, 12:55 PM   #3

Morning Pamela, cats' staff and those to come later - just noticed it's not far off the afternoon.

I have calligraphy this afternoon so have got all my bits and bobs together.

See you all later, enjoy your walk Pamela. Our two are being right pains atm and OH is getting cross with everything just now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
16-01-2014, 03:04 PM   #4

Good afternoon both and all of you who look in later!

Bright but showery in the Valleys here, which is a good day for us

Not done much yet, had visitors this morning, well if you can call the window cleaners, and the Sky repair man visitors! Then my parents descended and we sat down with jam donuts for a chat

Both cats are in now snoozing after their lunch, I need to put a button on a jumper, then clean the oven. Enjoy your walk Pamela, and your calligraphy Angie, have fun x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-01-2014, 04:25 PM   #5

afternoon all.
Been to work this morning and just back from taking the dogs out. I have borrowed a thunder shirt for Kwame to see if it calms him down any whilst out and about.Dont think it helped much but will keep trying.
Pamela, we use plaque off for the dogs teeth, once you have had skyes teeth scaled maybe you could try it. It cant be given if there are any thyroid probs but it does seem to keep their teeth clean.
Nettie, donuts sound good
CS what job are you doing freelance ?
Angie , hope you enjoy your class

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-01-2014, 07:02 PM   #6

Evening all.

Off to work shortly not done anything but sleep today.

Glad we are mostly agreed on a quiz for Sunday. Will post a new thread about it.

Catsey Veteran

16-01-2014, 07:06 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
Morning everyone. Looks like my turn to start the daily today. Its lovely and bright outside today. Im off today as im working Saturday. Had Skye at the vet for her jags today and she was as good as gold. Vet has mentioned her teeth are going to need scaled in the next few months but overall they are happy with her weight, health and general well being so all good. I have Barney today so just going to finish my cup of tea and take him up the woods for a walk. Not letting him off though as im not entirely congident doing it on my own incase he runs!!

hope everyone is having a lovely day.
Thanks I have had a lovely sleep ta.

Teeth scaling appears to be common in cats, so routine really good news about her weight and health being stable.
A walk on a lead I think is lovely means you get time together rather than him thinking of nothing but the next smell he can find.

Catsey Veteran

16-01-2014, 07:06 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cats' staff
Morning Pamela- enjoy your walk. I'm glad Skye got a clean bill of health. I'm working in what is now my office (it was the spare room) at my new desk. I'm feeling quite pleased with myself as I managed to assemble it without too much swearing and no bits left over. I'm working out my notice having been made redundant and plan to work freelance from Easter so felt I needed an office rather than working from the kitchen table. Tolly has inspected the desk and seems to approve.
Hope everyone is well.
Congratulations on the desk build. Have you had any luck with getting clients. I hope you succeed.

Catsey Veteran

16-01-2014, 07:07 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Morning Pamela, cats' staff and those to come later - just noticed it's not far off the afternoon.

I have calligraphy this afternoon so have got all my bits and bobs together.

See you all later, enjoy your walk Pamela. Our two are being right pains atm and OH is getting cross with everything just now.
You both need a holiday Angie, or at least a weekend break.

Catsey Veteran

16-01-2014, 07:08 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Good afternoon both and all of you who look in later!

Bright but showery in the Valleys here, which is a good day for us

Not done much yet, had visitors this morning, well if you can call the window cleaners, and the Sky repair man visitors! Then my parents descended and we sat down with jam donuts for a chat

Both cats are in now snoozing after their lunch, I need to put a button on a jumper, then clean the oven. Enjoy your walk Pamela, and your calligraphy Angie, have fun x
Sounds like a nice day and I have to say I agree with the window cleaner comment.

How is your trip going planning wise?