Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-01-2014, 08:39 AM   #1

Saturday daily

Good morning everyone.

Well here we are again another beautiful morning. Which actually it is, been out with Bella and now winding down to go to bed. Hope I will be up earlier to make the most of the day.
See you all later and play nicely.

P.P Hope the weigh in feline that is went well and do you do anything when Ceri goes to his stroke club or do you just "do nothing" which I suppose is the idea. Just wondered if you have a routine while he is there. How is the holiday planning going? got your plan sorted yet what you want to see etc apart from family of course.

C.S. Did you get to do a run yesterday? and my Oscar used to do that when eating dried food.

Pamela. Did you enjoy the party? I imagine Barney loves running round the garden good he has the option. Hope you had the planned relaxing night.

Angie hat is a tunnel book totally intrigued. Had to smile when you said the cats have a safe house.

Yola Pleased Ripsy is a lot better; Did you get to go to the gym? And glad the house move went well and all is settled.

Elaine Hello to you too. Have to chat about Crufts and meeting Bella.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-01-2014, 10:06 AM   #2

Re: Saturday daily

morning kazz and those to follow. Hope you enjoy your sleep. Did you manage to reduce your hours?

When I went to my sisters house, my niece wasn't there!! Her and her brother had d3cided to spend the night with their father.

Barney is enjoying the garden but he doesnt stray far from us. We had a relatively relaxing night watching tv and playing pool. Didn't get the best night sleep as barney was barking at every noise!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
11-01-2014, 10:15 AM   #3

Hi all, up early and at 'em this morning

It's a lovely morning here so taking the plunge and going to the coast for a bracing walk along the sea front- Barry Island here we come ! When I can get Ceri sorted of course, he's still dithering about getting dressed. He's come a long way from help he needed when he first came home from hospital but in the mornings he's a pain. At last I can now leave him alone in the bedroom to put his clothes on but he still needs reminding to use deodorant, or put his watch on etc. I choose his clothes and put them out otherwise Lord only knows what he'd wear

...P.P Hope the weigh in feline that is went well and do you do anything when Ceri goes to his stroke club or do you just "do nothing" which I suppose is the idea. Just wondered if you have a routine while he is there. How is the holiday planning going? got your plan sorted yet what you want to see etc apart from family of course….

Pandy's weight had gone down a few grams but nothing to shout about I don't think she's that bad but the vet would like to see her a bit lighter; this vet hasn't seen Pearla though I'm going to visit Alcatraz this time we vista San Fran as we missed out last time, hope I can spend some time touring around the American River with Su and Darren too. Shame Ceri can't come but it wouldn't be fair to him or me. I should get back to the gym, that was my stroke club time before and next week I will be there!

See you later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
11-01-2014, 11:07 AM   #4

Morning all, had a lie in this morning, just taking it easy for now as I have a 2 hour training session later today with some top trainer or other in agility. Looking forward to it, may start winning some rossettes after this hahaha.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-01-2014, 02:31 PM   #5

Afternoon all - lovely day here too, sunny, not warm though. Just put the heating back on. Two of the dogs' crate mats are out on the line and another two are in the wash.

Kazz - Not sure how to describe a tunnel book ..... to my mind it is rather like a theatre stage set design in miniature, getting smaller with each archway and a backdrop at the back with some sort of scene. I have decided to do "Let's Go Fly a Kite" as an 80th anniversary tribute to the first publication of the first Mary Poppins book. I'll let you know how it goes (IF it does!)

So that's me for the day ..... I am just roughly getting my ideas together so I am not scratching my head next Thursday.

Enjoy your day peeps!