Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
22-08-2005, 08:22 AM   #1

Not a nice task

Morning ladies
I really dont want to be me today. I have to go to court to give a detailed account of what happened to us last year.
We had been to a friends surprise 40th, we were waiting for a taxi when we got attacked by a group of thugs.
We were minding our own buisness, had two children with us. One of the girls had a broken leg and was walking with crutches!
It turned out to be the worst night of my life. The attack lasted for over 20mins and was caught on CCTV. All the thugs have been caught and charged with attempted murder.
This is the pre trial hearing. we have to be at the court for 12. God I'm a nervous wreck already!!! You would think it was me on trial LOL. My head is slitting, and Ive been up half the night.
I honestly thought at the time I would be arrangeing Dereks funeral. It was horrific and now I have to re live it all again. HHHEELLLPPP

Catsey Junior

22-08-2005, 08:46 AM   #2

Re: Not a nice task

thinking of you today j hope things are not to bad for you

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
22-08-2005, 09:09 AM   #3

Oh Jac what a terrible thing to have happened....thinking of you today.

Catsey Veteran

22-08-2005, 10:27 AM   #4

cheers guys! wetting self now

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
22-08-2005, 11:12 AM   #5

Awww Jac. Wot a terrible thing you've been through

I'm thinking of you today...

Hugs J

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
22-08-2005, 12:29 PM   #6

Thinking of you today Jac....

Catsey Veteran

22-08-2005, 07:33 PM   #7

Thanks guys. The news is good. It looks like we wont get called as witnesses as they have enough video evidence against the gropu of morons. All our statments are pretty damming and our hospital records as well. It was horrible though having to watch the video. It was really clear though, and 5 of them have been charged with attempted murder on us all. It even showed me taking the kids away and hideing them. My friend trying to stop 2 taxis and being ignored, them me getting flung infront of a car and then getting kicked in the head and body. My friends husband took three bad kicks to the head and one in the face. Derek being kicked in the head by four of them, and betty being thumped by two in the face and body.
Phew that was a year ago. Just brought it all back!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

22-08-2005, 07:40 PM   #8

How awful you have had to relive this terrible experience today Hopefully that's it and you will not be called to give eveidence again....fingers crossed for you

Let's hope they lock these criminals up and throw away the key!!

Catsey Veteran

22-08-2005, 07:45 PM   #9

Thanks PK. You know what got me when the police charged them? The youngest was only 14!!!!!!!
They had him at the police station with his mum. He said it wasn't him, she said he wouldn't do such a think. so they played the tape. He started crying, she went mad then he gave all there names and addresses! Fortunatly he is now 16 so will go to trial with "the big boys"

Catsey Veteran

22-08-2005, 07:50 PM   #10

I can't believe he is so young How do kids so young get themselves into situations like this....it is really really sad