Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
15-03-2005, 11:23 PM   #11

Re: Shock

hugs for your little baby....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
15-03-2005, 11:55 PM   #12

Fingers and paws crossed here for her. Let us know how she is in the morning

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
16-03-2005, 09:09 AM   #13

hi,how's the baby this mornin Sam.....

Catsey Junior

16-03-2005, 09:11 AM   #14

(((((hugs))))) free me

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
16-03-2005, 09:19 AM   #15

Hope the night went well Sam - let us know when you get some news.

Catsey Veteran

16-03-2005, 09:21 AM   #16

Yes Sam, let us know as soon as you hear anything. Hope she has had a settled night

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Is owned by Persians
16-03-2005, 04:47 PM   #17

she has had to have another opp after pulling out her stiches, drip from leg and just went totally manic at the vets.Made a right mess of herself.She was bleeding from her nose which concerned the vets.To top things off they have told me she has a bad heart and that her outlook isnt good(ive heard this before with my Wazzy who they only gave 6 months tops.That was 14 years ago).Anyhow we picked her up at 8am and is now home with us.The vet comes and checks her drip and makes sure shes ok. .She is dosed upto the nines with painkillers and antibiotic.The The vets said she just went mad when they turned the light off.Shes only 8 months old and has had such a struggle for life due to a bad breeder who dosnt care and lied to new owners saying she would grow out of it.Any how she has slept like a baby.She is in a pen to keep her quite but i sit by her and she comes on my lap for cuddles.She has started to eat from a bowl(no more hand feeding).The first time in 8 months.The only sad thing is her waiting owners have said they now dont want her(which i can understand but you take on an animal not knowing the problems later in life).So guess what.Ive signed the paper work and am now her new owner.I cant have a housefull of my own breeding and not have a rescue.She has a new name as she was Coco which i hated so she is now Truffles.New name new life.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
16-03-2005, 05:03 PM   #18

Awww Sam, poor little angel She must have been terrified to have done all that......and then having to have another op
So you've got to go through all the nursing again (you don't get an easy life do you?).

What a shame that her prospective owners don't want her now - but I'll tell you something........she has ended up with the best owner she could wish for! Good luck with Truffles, I'm sure you'll make her well again!

Catsey Veteran

16-03-2005, 05:10 PM   #19

Aww Sam, she really is going through the mill. I'm really pleased she is yours now and Truffles is a lovely name. Keep us updated with her progress.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Is owned by Persians
16-03-2005, 05:16 PM   #20

Mags thats the joys of fostering as you never know whats going to come through the door next,however shes the hardest one so far.It should get better now as she has basicly gone through the worst.Just healing to go.The fact shes eating by herself is just out of this world and things can only get better.Im not going to worry about her heart just make every day count.Will keep you updated.Back to vets on Monday to see about removing stiches on her face