Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
02-06-2010, 08:02 AM   #1

Wednesday Daily

Morning all.
Been fairly industrious the last few days. Have almost completed a thorough clean out of the flat, although I am still waiting for G to decide on several things that he should part with. I can be quite a hoarder but he is incredible.
Anyway, now feel like we have much more space than before and it amost feels quite theraputic.
Been having some very strange dreams the last few nights. Night before last I dreamt that I was being harrassed by a copper for parking on a double yellow. Last night I gave birth . Must be the bump to my head .

Anyway, it's a lovely morning. Got several loads of washing to do and the computer room to de-clutter and clean up. Then it's off down the beach with the doggie followed by a relaxing afternoon in the sunshine. Might pop by Argos and buy Rayne a paddling pool.

Have a lovely day every one xxx

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Moggies
02-06-2010, 10:38 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday Daily

Sounds like a busy day. No plans here just cleaning

Have a great day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
02-06-2010, 12:30 PM   #3

Nice warm and sunny day here
Took Ceri out for a spin to local nursery to look at plants. Just bought two nice bright red geraniums and a tall lemon scented cypress pine, about 2 feet tall now will grown to 4 feet. Want to keep it tapered and slim as a feature plant in amongst the lavender.

Enjoy your cleaning girls, don't work too hard. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-06-2010, 12:43 PM   #4

Hi all! I have been to the chiropodist which I always find enjoyable and have nice comfy tootsies. Also been to Waitrose and came home with a rotisserie chicken, lemon this time! Also found that Umami paste, so I'll let you know about it when we use it. Going to go back to my diet clinic this afternoon after 6 months of non-attendance. I know my weight will be back up. I need to start saying No to naughty but nice food again. I've got 6 months before [word deleted as it is much to early in the year to mention it].

Going to do some gardening now. See you later!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
02-06-2010, 02:38 PM   #5

I'm soooo cross with myself!

Started the ironing just after lunch only to find the iron spitting orange gunk all over a snowy white pillow-case! Grrr! I had to let the iron (big steaming machine thingy) cool down for 2 hours before I could rinse out the tank. It's my own fault, I knew when I put it away last time that the tank was due for a rinse-out but I couldn'r be bothered, said I'd do it next time. Well, that decision came back and bit me in the backside now I've got a stained pillow-case soaking in the sink and I can't be bothered to do the ironing now so I'm going to have a cup of tea and a biscuit - always makes me feel better

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-06-2010, 03:36 PM   #6

One of those days MrsH . . . best to leave things until you're feeling in a more ironing-friendly frame of mind.

I've been to my Mums with the boys and had lunch, came home to poo (thankfully in the litter tray so the utility room confining is working) and to Fifi's enormous furballs.

Need to hang the washing out and might find time to do a bit of work to our website and blog before heading off out to pick OH up from work.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-06-2010, 03:55 PM   #7

Afternoon all, brilliant sunny day here .
Wont be at the quiz tonight, we have visitors, sorry.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-06-2010, 04:00 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
Morning all.

Been having some very strange dreams the last few nights. Night before last I dreamt that I was being harrassed by a copper for parking on a double yellow. Last night I gave birth . Must be the bump to my head

I think its because you are taking a risk with expanding your bussiness with your sister hence new stage in your bussiness...giving birth.....and the police is because its a risk.......but only a minor one like parking on double yellows...not arrest and throw away the key...just a word of caution......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-06-2010, 04:04 PM   #9

Hi all. gorgeous again, already 27 C (81 F) before lunch and brilliant sun; it's so good to finally have nice warm weather! No errands today, just chores (litter box cleaning, putting out rubbish for collection and pottering a bit in the garden) I should do some more pruning, vines getting rampant again but just not quite in the mood.

The ironing gods were frowning on you today, MrsH! Angie, I love those rotisserie chickens, may get one for Sunday; do let us know about the umami sauce, very interested.

Hope we can get a third for the quiz tonight!!

Enjoy the day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-06-2010, 04:09 PM   #10

Afternoon all

Mrs H give the ironing a miss.

Been to Doc's got another note....he tried to give me one for 10 weeks and we settled on 4......smaller chunks of time are easier for me to work towards. 10 weekd may well be what I need but who sits down to a whole pizza? you take it a slice at a time....small steps........right for me. Doctor was really impressed consider the state of the wound last time I saw him. He said it was remarkable.

Popped into work too overwhelming really left at about 1pm arived at 11ish more than enough.....loads of people; came away happy and a little weary but in a good way.

Have a good day all having roast chicken and chips for dinner then a shower and an early night. Nice to be tired due to being out.