Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: 4 Mixed breeds - all Seniors
18-08-2008, 02:22 AM   #1

Romeo & Cheyenne

30 July 2008 has been 1 year since my 2 senior kittens crossed the Rainbow Bridge. They are truly missed. Every time I see Little Heart, he was Romeo's shadow, I see Romeo.

Romeo Montehue was 14 years young, he had congestive heart failure & his mate: Cheyenne Princess (litter-mate of Little Heart) was 11 years young, her back legs were paralysed. It seemed as if she had given up, once she knew Romeo was getting ready "to cross-over".

When I was saying farewell to them at the veterinarian's, Romeo had his little feet wrapped around my fingers, & was purring up a storm. Cheyenne, was also holding onto my hand, & giving me kitten kisses.

I told both of them, as I was holding them a last time, to give "big-mum" & "big-dad" kisses when they saw them. I had both cremated & have their ashes in little urns, in the dining room.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-08-2008, 11:46 AM   #2

Re: Romeo & Cheyenne

Such a touching tribute to your two departed darlings. A year is a long and a short time. Sounds like those two sweethearts will be with you always.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
18-08-2008, 04:49 PM   #3

Re: Romeo & Cheyenne

I agree it was such a touching tribute to them.

jane