Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
01-08-2008, 07:04 PM   #11

Re: For Chaska, a fighter till the end

So sorry for your loss.....
Run free gorgeous girl.....xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
02-08-2008, 12:11 AM   #12

So sorry for your loss Meep. She sounds like she was very lucky indeed to have found you and had a very happy and contented life. What an exceptionally pretty cat she was too! I don't think you have any reason to feel guilty, she was well looked after and loved to the end. ((hugs))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-08-2008, 02:07 AM   #13

Oh Meep, thanks for sharing the story of that lovely, unique little girl...how pretty she was! I'm so sorry for your loss. (((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
02-08-2008, 08:28 AM   #14

Chaska..what a perfect name for a perfect girl..i loved hearing about her life...she seemed to enjoy it to the fullest. she is okay and will be your angel for the rest of your days. i'm sorry for your loss but you will be reunited one day. i wish you a peaceful grieving and hope you are at terms with it soon if not already. take care.
tink

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
02-08-2008, 01:33 PM   #15

Thank you everyone, all your messages mean so much. I know the feeling guilt is natural in a way. There was no way I could have taken her with me to Glasgow, as she was used to getting out whenever she liked and my dad lives in the country so perfect for an outdoor cat! Whereas a small flat in the city would have driven her stock-crazy. So I know she had the best life possible, and we did save her in her first few days; the few years she was with us were so special

She was a very unique cat, all our neighbours had taken a shine to her, she seemed to charm everyone. And she was so tiny! Always seemed like a little baby. If I can find more photos of her, I'll try and upload them. There's some when she was a teeny little 5 day old kitten, and feeding from the bottle. Those are the happy memories I'll have when I think of her

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
08-08-2008, 04:06 PM   #16

I found another photo of Chaska on my photobucket account. This was the winter that my dad and sister went travelling so it was just me at home, as I had to study for Uni exams. She became really attached to me, and everytime she came in the cat flap, she's run through to my bedroom mewing to make sure I was still there.

Here she is helping me revise:

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
08-08-2008, 10:58 PM   #17

Beautiful Chaska. Rip pretty girl X
Big hugs to you at this sad time X