Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
15-11-2006, 05:08 PM   #1

Drapes for Supreme in 10 days time - please help!!!

Hiya,

I was planning on making my own drapes for the Supreme at the end of the month, but with everything else that has been going on (Abi giving birth and the kittens passing away - see other threads ) I just haven't had time.

I did see some advertised for sale on the net, but the lady hasn't replied to my email.

As it's now getting close can anyone please suggest anywhere else I may be able to buy them???? I really want to dress the pen as it's our first Supreme!!!!

Pleaseeeeeeee help!!!!!

Charlie

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
15-11-2006, 05:54 PM   #2

Re: Drapes for Supreme in 10 days time - please help!!!

Oooh that's a tough one! Maybe Kay may have some suggestions as she shows her persians. It is rather short notice to start making some isn't it? I hope you manage to sort something out. Let us know what happens....oh and good luck at the supreme. Which cat are you showing?

Catsey Veteran

15-11-2006, 07:33 PM   #3

It's Lily - my ragdoll that I'm showing. We only started showing this year and have done 3 shows so far, and she has won one challenge certificate so far. I don't expect to win anything at the Supreme - but it's a day out!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
15-11-2006, 08:13 PM   #4

As I've absolutely no idea what drapes are I can't help you, lol. But very good luck at supreme anyway!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 3 persians
15-11-2006, 09:28 PM   #5

Found this link on another forum, apparently she's making them so you may be able to have a choice of colour etc if you get in touch

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIFE-TICA-SUPR...QQcmdZViewItem

I'll be at the show but not showing just ooohing and aahhhing at the cats

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-11-2006, 10:07 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
As I've absolutely no idea what drapes are I can't help you, lol. But very good luck at supreme anyway!
Alex, those are the fancy curtains put on the cages at the cat shows, Some of them are stunning! I made my own when I had Dandy at a TICA show here years ago; found some lovely sea green material what brought out the color of his eyes. Have you never been to a cat show? They are teriffic fun: see breeds you've never seen before, and the people are so friendly; also there are usually freebie samples from vendors!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
16-11-2006, 09:35 AM   #7

Is that the one in Birmingham?

I am going so so so excited, going by coach with my Partners Friends Wife, Ive never been to a Cat Show before x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
16-11-2006, 11:07 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Alex, those are the fancy curtains put on the cages at the cat shows, Some of them are stunning! I made my own when I had Dandy at a TICA show here years ago; found some lovely sea green material what brought out the color of his eyes. Have you never been to a cat show? They are teriffic fun: see breeds you've never seen before, and the people are so friendly; also there are usually freebie samples from vendors!!
Thanks DM, lol. No I've never been to a cat show, but have had insider information, LOL, that the colourpoint clubs is coming to Telford in January, so I will hopefully be going to that. It sounds like it would be great fun.

Catsey Veteran

16-11-2006, 01:59 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
Thanks DM, lol. No I've never been to a cat show, but have had insider information, LOL, that the colourpoint clubs is coming to Telford in January, so I will hopefully be going to that. It sounds like it would be great fun.
Alex, I think that also shares a venue with the British Ragdoll Cat Club Show in Telford on 6th Jan 2007?

If so, I'm sure I'll be there so please pop along and say hi!!!

Charlie

Catsey Veteran

16-11-2006, 02:28 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyshandy
Found this link on another forum, apparently she's making them so you may be able to have a choice of colour etc if you get in touch

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIFE-TICA-SUPR...QQcmdZViewItem

I'll be at the show but not showing just ooohing and aahhhing at the cats
Thanks Candy!! I did spot those last night. There are about 4 sets for sale on that site, so I think I'll probably end up buying one of them!!

Charlie
xx