Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-10-2006, 09:44 PM   #11

Re: Help

That should work out for the interem; hope you can get someone.anyone to help this poor cat; you've gone full out for him!! Please keep us posted, (((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-10-2006, 10:25 PM   #12

I supose the lad and his Dad don;t have a lot of money otherwise I'd suggest putting him in a cattery - but the caravan sounds a better idea than the carrier but not ideal in the long run especialy an entire tom he may well spray your caraven.

No suggestions - but hope someone can help do you listen to WM there is a chap who runs an animal rescue and pops on there from time to time Ray Deddicote I think, he is called he may be able to help short term.

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
27-10-2006, 10:28 PM   #13

Yvonne, any chance of borrowing a large dog crate?? this is what I put the grey stray I caught in, although not ideal it could mean that for a week or so he could come indoors and your cats couldn't hurt him or him hurt them. Shame you didn't live nearly or I would lend you my mums crate.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
27-10-2006, 10:33 PM   #14

Yvonne, lots of sympathy for you! NO words of wisdom for you, but I hope you manage to find a solution soon (((hugs)))

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 4 moggies
27-10-2006, 10:39 PM   #15

Hi,

at about 9 o clock managed to get a local Wolverhampton rescue to take him. Not ideal they had loads of cats/kittens/fish etc in one small house. feel like poo basicly for leaving him there even though we gave them 42 pounds to have him neutered on monday and asked if the boy and his dad could have him back when/if they find somewhere to live.
Wish I could have done more but......... anyone want a spare 15 year old boy?
human that is.
Still nursing injuries(right hand is very swollen) few glasses of wine might see that ok.
Thanks agan for all suggestions, and again if any one in my area feels the need to take on a very very large tabby and white cat that will be neuteredd on monday but has slight!! aggresive tendancies towards other cats please message me!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
27-10-2006, 10:43 PM   #16

oh Yvonne! Dont feel bad about this, you have done all you possibly can for him. I'm sure he'll be fine where he is and hopefully the dad and son can find somewhere soon and they can all be reunited.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
27-10-2006, 10:49 PM   #17

I am sure Yvonne that he was just a bit scared, poor boy!!! I personally think you have done a great job and you deserve a pat on the back!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
27-10-2006, 10:49 PM   #18

You have found him somewhere to go Yvonne, that's the main thing......he is going to be neutered on Monday.......let things happen one step at a time now and I'm sure everything will work out for him. Hopefully Dad and son can find somewhere soon and then take him back.

Full marks to you for doing your best for him!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 4 moggies
27-10-2006, 11:10 PM   #19

still feel awful for leaving him there, it seemed official and had to sign papers etc. but it just seemed so......... dirty?
it was a small terraced house and there must have been 15 cats and at least 4 dogs,
2 fish tanks and the lady was saying the took things like chinchillas too.
shouldn't judge I know, at least she took him when no one else would. I would have loved to but my other cats really took against him.
Dad and his Son really don't have anywhere/money at the moment.
Can't remember who asked but Ray Dedicoat was one of my first calls but his phone is on answer phone (used to listen to nothing but wm when I didn't work) that's why I didn't expect much from the rspca!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-10-2006, 11:55 PM   #20

Yeah that was me I think he picks up lots and lots of slack that man.
You did the best you could no one can do any more.

Karen