Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
24-10-2006, 04:30 PM   #1

Where has the time gone?

I got off the phone to the aunt, she's ringing from up in Cumbria (they are on holiday) to make sure, in her words, that "The Wally that is looking after the cats hasn't ****** up yet.", i assured her all is well as i spoke to the 2nd cousin who is looking after them (his folks have gone away with the aunt and co') and he told me how all was well..but just he feels as if he needs three extra sets of eyes, which is actually quite true! Anyway...further on in the conversation with the aunt we were talking about when Bella comes home, and we spoke and have agreed about the 9th of November, which clears bonfire night out of the way as we are having a 'thing' again this year, and that is near the eight weeks mark (i think it might be a few days off.)
And it hit me that its just over two weeks away! I think i have everything now..but it just feels so strange, sounds odd i know. Seems like five minutes ago it was that Friday morning when i helped bring Bella into this world, when i thought she was a he and was to be called Maxwell, and now she is to start her new life with us.
She has gone from this:

To this..

Finally to this..

Scary how much they grow and change isn't it?

It's really strange but i do feel it was old Kismet at work with this one..after the events of months not too far passed it does seem a little too coincidental i think.
So yes, i think i am starting to get excitied now about her coming home-i have been obsessing over something happening to her as with the big tort kitten, but the vet has given the all clear so can start to relax-relax for all of five minutes until she is here and tearing around the placeooooh kittens!
I just hope she settles here and is happy..i think the rest of the mob will take her in with little problems, guess i am lucky in that sense!
So..let the countdown of the 16 days begin

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
24-10-2006, 04:32 PM   #2

Re: Where has the time gone?

Getting exciting now Luke, countdown commenced!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
24-10-2006, 04:36 PM   #3

Exciting time Luke x

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
24-10-2006, 06:13 PM   #4

I can see you are going to have fun with that little one Luke......she has a mischievious look!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
24-10-2006, 06:21 PM   #5

So pleased for you Luke, Bella looks like a real little imp! going to be fun and games when she comes home...

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggys
24-10-2006, 08:02 PM   #6

she looks a real beauty luke and i bet you cant wait i must stop looking at cute kitty pics my oh will be having a fit

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-10-2006, 08:49 PM   #7

Time is so subjective: when you're dreading something it flies, when looking forward, it drags!! Hang in there, Bella will be home soon & turning the household upside down...can hardly wait for the stories about the naughty kitten!!