Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
25-10-2006, 11:04 AM   #21

Re: I give in

Alex - wise words here. We're quite a close-knit group of people who really do try and help - actual help where we can, as well as 'virtual' help and support.

Emma is a lovely and genuine person and I would too urge you to accept her offer for the sake of Teddy. But nobody here would dream of judging you if you do (or conversly if you don't). We just want to ease your worry and make Teddy as well as he/she can be.

Speaking for myself, you've become a valued member here very quickly and it hurts to see you so upset by all this.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
25-10-2006, 02:47 PM   #22

I'm sitting here crying now after having read all the wonderful messages of support that you all have left. It means a lot to me having somewhere to go where others understand how much my cats meant to me, too many people think 'oh it's just an animal, what are you so upset for!'. I have had offers of help from others on the board as well as Emma, and my gratitude know no bounds to you all. I have communicated with each person to thank them individually and promise of action if I cant raise the money myself over the next day or two.

Teddy seems a bit brighter today and is scoffing down the RC sensitive diet with gusto, lol! The fun part is trying to keep the 2 kits from eating each others food, luckily Teddy isn't much of a jumper so we have put Coopers food onto the kitchen counter for the time being. I promise to keep you all updated in any progress. Massive Hugs to you all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
25-10-2006, 03:28 PM   #23

We have all become close on here Alex, and are always there for each other...Everybody is feeling for you and want to help....
I really do hope the little guy's problems can be sorted out soon...Keep us updated....."hugs"....xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
25-10-2006, 03:58 PM   #24

((((((hugs)))))) to your family, your pets, your loved ones and most importantly you! x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
26-10-2006, 09:40 PM   #25

How did you get on Alex? Are things any better?
Big hugs to you all xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
26-10-2006, 09:47 PM   #26

My agent was supposed to get back to me this afternoon, but was a no show. Will phone first thing tomorrow to find out what is going on. Teddy has alternated today between solid and runny stools, so at least it's a sort of progress. His little botty doesn't look quite so sore either thank goodness.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
26-10-2006, 11:17 PM   #27

Good to hear that Teddy seems a bit better Alex, my offer still stands though

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-10-2006, 02:00 AM   #28

Sounds a bit hopeful! Fingers crossed that it's going to go well ....(((hugs)))...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
27-10-2006, 05:01 PM   #29

Any news Alex??