Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
19-08-2010, 11:18 AM   #1

Thursday daily

Morning all.

Had a great day yesterday, met Morag my friend late lunch ealy dinner at 3.15 and left Frankie and Benny's (resturant) after 7..... great time chatting away. Then straight to aqua aerobics starts 8.30 and home at 10
Made a purchase yesterday will take photo's.

Into the garden today. See you all later.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: SHD x3 and LHD X1
19-08-2010, 12:19 PM   #2

Re: Thursday daily

Good afternoon (Just)!

I have had a very lazy morning. I had a late lie-in and have literally showered, had breakfast and browsed the inernet. I hate it when I do that because it feels like a wasted day!!

Anyway, I have to pop out to feed my mums dog and then pop down the road to my sisters house , where I will need to walk and feed her dog.

Have a good day everybody.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-08-2010, 04:01 PM   #3

Afternoon everyone! OH and I were late back from our walk today (bad people) because we got lost in the woods! We walked from Eartham up through the woods, aiming to make the top of the Downs and come back down Staine Street (old Roman road) but we got lost somewhere and thought a path had been changed, but it hadn't. We did see a herd of deer though, with some black ones amongst it. The whole walk was just too far and I had had my custard about a mile before the end. Doubt whether I shall be able to move much tomorrow, but at least my feet feel not at all bad, so the insoles in my boots must be doing their job. Enjoying a nice mug of tea atm.

If you hear snoring, just dig me in the ribs to wake me up please!

Hope you've had a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-08-2010, 04:26 PM   #4

Hi everyone! A lovely morning here now especially after yesterdays gloomy all day rain. It's 24 C (75 F) now and sunny with decreasing humidity. Nothing special on the agenda, had a lie in, chores and am waiting for the grocery delivery this afternoon.

Angie, I never heard of a black deer! Sounds like a good, if tiring walk; glad the orthotics are working. Kazz, what a teaser you are, "a purchase"??? Animal, vegetable, mineral??? Await pic! Tanya, my idea of a nice day is a lie in, breakfast and the Internet! People are so different, aren't we?

Hope it's a good day for all; hope Mags is enjoying her Florida holiday, and Yola is unwinding on hers.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
19-08-2010, 06:42 PM   #5

Hi all - sounds as if you've all had good days so far. We've been at a rare breed and poultry sale today. Just for a look - didn't buy. Then had late lunch/early dinner on the way home. Thinking about mowing the lawn, just not sure if the motivation is there!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-08-2010, 08:48 PM   #6

CM, missed you at the quiz last night. And didn't buy any new chooks today ... willpower!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-08-2010, 09:08 PM   #7

Evening all,
just back from the Chinese Buffet and feeling rather full but very happy. I just love that place, the food is lovely and all the staff so nice and welcoming.
Picked Tom's Felizamazole (sp)tablets up from the vets, just need to teach our friend how to pill him whilst we are away.
Sounds like you had a great day yesterday,Kazz.
Angie next time you go on a walk don't forget the pebbles to leave a trail
Tanya, sometimes it's nice to have an easy morning like Eileen says but i understand what you mean about feeling like you've wasted the morning. I sometimes go on the computer first thing and feel slightly guilty (very silly)
CM, hope you enjoyed the sale today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
19-08-2010, 09:18 PM   #8

See I just don;t pay attention to where I am going on walk either but normaly just say to the dog "Home Sal" and so far she has not let me down....I think she just follows her own scent and mine back.......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-08-2010, 09:20 PM   #9

Don't think even a dog could do that on a circular walk! Nice thought though.
Edited to say: we've sent away for a new map - ours is rather old!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
19-08-2010, 09:49 PM   #10

Hi all, good afternoon.
Lazy day today.
Just ordered some new tags for my lovely kitties, it's all Kobster's fault, i fell in love with Ninja's tag and I had to get one for each of my cats (only kidding, of course ).
Then I decided each needed an updated collar as a new tag with an old collar just wouldn't do and it kind of turned into a bit of a splurge. oh well, got to do that ONCE in awhile at least...
K's mother visiting tomorrow so may tidy up a bit around here but other than that nothing much planned except some reading and cuddling furchildren.
Overcast today, wonder if it will rain...
Have a good day, all!