Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-08-2010, 08:03 PM   #11

Re: Funky Friday

Holidaying with the dog is good did it last year twice with Sal ....totaly reccomend it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
06-08-2010, 10:12 PM   #12

Hi, all. Nice day here. Not too hot and a very nice breeze.
Not much planned here today. K got some new fish and corals, etc. from a local fish forum friend and he is busy acclamating those things. I will probably just do the normal housework though I might pop down the street to the store for a little bit.
K accidentally left a light on in my car and the battery is dead so will have to get a charge first, though.
The birds that have discovered our bird feeder are getting cocky now and deciding to torment the cats by climbing on the screen
Desperately need to water the plants, been bad about remembering that.
Have a great day, everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-08-2010, 10:58 PM   #13

Holidaying with pets - I see that the PDSA have holiday homes where you can take dogs etc. Only noticed that today on their website. Worth checking out perhaps?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
06-08-2010, 11:38 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Holidaying with pets - I see that the PDSA have holiday homes where you can take dogs etc. Only noticed that today on their website. Worth checking out perhaps?
Well, I wish I'd seen that! We've booked a cottage through that same company (cottages4you) but via a different site and Morgan wasn't free, but only cost £20 a week so it won't break the bank!

If you have a look on the PDSA site, click on Holiday Cottages and go to page 16, we've booked Rock Cottage in Port Mellon. It's on the rocks at the end of the (very tiny) bay, right across from the pub!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-08-2010, 12:06 PM   #15

Sorry I was too late in spotting that for you MrsH! If I had a dog, I would always want to take it on holiday with me. Obviously not something to worry about atm, as no dog and no holidays in the offing!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
07-08-2010, 01:19 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Sorry I was too late in spotting that for you MrsH! If I had a dog, I would always want to take it on holiday with me. Obviously not something to worry about atm, as no dog and no holidays in the offing!
Not to worry Angie!

I've told other cocker owners about it so hopefully PDSA will get some of them booking! The charity gets a donation of 10% of the holiday value so it's worth knowing, hope they keep link going in the future.