Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
29-07-2010, 09:33 AM   #1

Good Morning!!!

Beautiful day here, but very windy..Cats are all out enjoying the sun.....Oliver is over int he woods, funny since we lost Chancer, we do not have presents of mice anymore, begining to think Chancer must have caught them and given them to the others
Got a trolley dash, ironing and a few bits of housework, then hoping to spend a few hours up the forest with the dogs....
Have a lovely day everyone...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-07-2010, 12:33 PM   #2

Re: Good Morning!!!

Afternoon Moli and anyone else who is around.
A dog walk in the forest sounds lovely.
Not much doing here, not raining but no sun either
Got my new leggings on, never thought i'd wear leggings again but there actualy very nice as long as the top is long enough to cover the bumpy, lumpy bits

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
29-07-2010, 12:48 PM   #3

Gloomy here, hope it brightens up for our walk this afternoon.

I'm just surfacing after a couple of days of migraine misery, they're nothing like as bad as I used to get, but it seems that my migraine-shielding meds are losing effectiveness. Or it might all be linked to my arthritic, knobbly, creaky, restricted neck movements, or it might be related to my poor sleeping. Who knows? Anyway, feeling better now!

Urghhh! Morgan's lying at my feet and he's just emitted one of his "silent but deadly" ones Gas mask needed !

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
29-07-2010, 01:27 PM   #4

Hello all.

Its raining here, quite heavily actually - good for the garden.

Not doing anything here right now. Just flicking through tv channels. And intermittentl working through the front garden plan, "design" sounds a little posh for it.
Off out for a meal later.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-07-2010, 04:14 PM   #5

Hi! Mostly cloudy and very humid here this morning 30 C (86 F), with t'storms predicted later in the day. I'm a bit gun-shy about that after the horrible ones Sunday. there are still a few people with no power! No errands so a lie in, a few chores then on line.

Leia got another mouse last night!!!!! I've never had mice in the Summertime before, no idea why they're coming in now; Autumn is understandable. She is quite pleased with herself.
Got a great pic but afraid it might be a bit too graphic to post....??

Enjoy the walk, Moli, hug the sad tree. MrsH, sorry your migraines have been troubling you, good that it's a bit better today. Pleased you like the new leggins, Shelley.

Have a good day, peeps ....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-07-2010, 04:15 PM   #6

Afternoon all - I'm late signing in here but having a nice cuppa so I thought I'd chip in.

OH and I have been out to lunch with some friends and we had a lovely companionable time, talking and laughing. I had a couple of G&Ts. Warm enough to sit outside but cloudy and we did wonder whether it would rain but no. Back home now, and the weather is more or less the same.

Harley is now booked for his check and neuter Monday week - 9th August. I did have a wee struggle with the receptionist as they will have to do the microchip scan first just to make sure. I didn't want to have to bring him home and then re-book another appointment, so hopefully he'll go in and get scanned first. If there is no chip (which I am sure there won't be, otherwise someone would have come to claim him) they he'll go for his neuter. He also gets a free vet basic health check. You would be amazed at the difference in this boy since he's been having regular food. He has a shine on his coat and he's taking more care with grooming. When he first turned up he was a definite Brother Dustyfeet, but looks so much smarter now. Got a week anyway to brace ourselves for getting him in the cat carrier!

Hope you have a good day everyone. Only a two ice cube in the glass day today!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-07-2010, 04:23 PM   #7

What good news about Harley! I do hope he won't do a runner just before time, they do seem to sense things like that.

Sun's not over the yardarm here, but when it is it'll be a 4 ice cube day .......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
29-07-2010, 04:28 PM   #8

Hi all, had a nice day with Ceri at the day unit, met a friend for lunch and did a bit for household goods shopping. Bought new rubbish bin and matching washing up bowl and dish rack. So the kitchen's had a makeover

Mrs H, I know how that feels, being exposed to vile emissions... yuk. Harley's D-day is sorted, I wonder if he'll have a telepathic moment and hide again
Leggings, Shelley? you brave girl I could never go there again, Moli, thinking fondly of Chancer. Nice one Leia, champion mouser,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-07-2010, 04:35 PM   #9

Yes, excellent girl Leia - do post the photo Eileen. We've all seen mangled mouse before now. It is strange though, them coming in this time of the year. As you say, autumn's the time.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-07-2010, 06:02 PM   #10

Yes PP leggings I think it was when my other half said for me to act my age when i said i may get some
They are denim ones and i think look quite good except they are a little big and i have to keep hauling them up otherwise the crotch is hanging down
It's nice when you get new things for your house, we got a new kitchen bin recently and it looks realy nice.
Clever Leia there's no stopping her.
Angie sounds like you had a nice afternoon out.
MrsH sorry to hear about your migraines, hope you had a nice walk.