Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
23-12-2005, 01:00 PM   #1

Daily shred/Friday

Everybody must be so busy today as I don't usually get round to starting this thread!

A belated Good Morning to everyone! Cloudy day here but not cold. Have been out and bought all my veg this morning....sprouts on the stick so that they will be fresher. Everybody is going mad in Sainsburys, just snatching everything off the shelves.....why does everyone panic so?
Just got odd jobs to do now....

Enjoy the rest of the day all......and keep calm!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
23-12-2005, 02:20 PM   #2

Re: Daily shred/Friday

Happy Christmas everyone.
Will be back to natter........................well, sometime soon.
Have a wonderful time; hope santa is good to you
x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-12-2005, 03:04 PM   #3

Wow - 2pm already!!

Have been into town and visited a client on the way (had to pick up an image CD). Town is quiet shopping-wise but there are throngs of people and M&S food dept is mental - as Mags says, people just snatching anything off shelves. People were looking SO stressed also which is silly coz there was tonnes of everything avialable I just thank heaven we live pretty well in the centre coz if I had to drive I just wouldn't bother - the car parks had near-riots in the queues!!!

Domi has just eaten his lunch and I will be trying to get him to have an afternoon nap. He's been quite good today, bless him!

Hubby will be coming back early from the office with just a quick stop off at Waitrose for soda water - M&S don't sell it - how silly is that!!!

That's about it so far . . .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
23-12-2005, 03:43 PM   #4

Afternoon all, boy it is quiet on here today Hope you are all well and not too stressed out

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
23-12-2005, 04:08 PM   #5

Afternoon everyone

Been quite a nice day so far, kids have been helping me clean the kitchen. I washed the dishes, Louise wiped them and Thomas, bless his little heart put the stuff away

Moli was chucked out as she was getting under our feet so for her own safety was banned to the kitchen windowsill Now I'm just gonna go finish off putting car parts away if I can find somewhere to put them

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
23-12-2005, 04:53 PM   #6

Afternoon everyone,

Not many posts on this thread today so guess everyone is busy like me! Was dragged into work today to catch up a bit as there was lots to do before our weekly figures are reported to head office. The children went to London with their dad which is a bit of a tradition thing on his last working day. They had a good time although Sean was sick again. Think it now might be a milk allergy (which he had when he was a baby but thought he had grown out of). Gave him a milkshake last night and his stomach was churning until this morning when he threw it all up. Will try soya or goats milk I think.

Anyway went to Tesco and got all my shopping. Not too busy thank goodness. All put away and now waiting on my last christmas present... a computer for Emma from Dell PC. She has my old laptop but it is SO SLOW!!! It cannot take any program added to it before it starts going backwards! ?Just hope it arrives. Should be before 5pm and 9pm but feel a bit apprehensive as the guy on the phone arranging delivery thought i was in Scotland!!! OH DEAR!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
23-12-2005, 06:52 PM   #7

Evening all, Been busy, got all my xmas groceries, the shops were not too bad here, then went over to our new house, having the utilityroom made bigger, so walls have come down, got a brilliant bulider, he cleaned up all the mess!!!Then went to look at cupboards for the utilityroom.....Now going to pick up my son...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
23-12-2005, 07:33 PM   #8

I'm really missing the kids being at school! They are driveing me mad

went to do my last min shop today but gave up. Will try again tomorrow. Tonight I'm going to have a wee drinki poo, and of course chat on cp. I have a new wireless conector and it works!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
23-12-2005, 07:36 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
I'm really missing the kids being at school! They are driveing me mad

went to do my last min shop today but gave up. Will try again tomorrow. Tonight I'm going to have a wee drinki poo, and of course chat on cp. I have a new wireless conector and it works!!!
So pleased you are back on line again Jac!! Enjoy your tipple..what you having?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
23-12-2005, 07:41 PM   #10

Grand Marnier with ice. I normaly have Vodka but it is Christmas