Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Oriental
05-05-2013, 11:25 PM   #11

Re: separating cats after fighting

Don't worry they won't forget each other, cats have very good memories. But I reckon they may need to rediscover their relationship once they've been neutered and don't have the hormones racing round them.
It's important that you keep calm when they're not, as it will definitely feed in to things. Just do your best though
The neutering really will make a difference! Keep with what you're doing, and good luck.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
05-05-2013, 11:35 PM   #12

I bought a Feliway a month off eBay until I had enough to do and did the same with the refills.

Cats owned: one bengal mix, 2 tabbys
06-05-2013, 05:09 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feliss
Don't worry they won't forget each other, cats have very good memories. But I reckon they may need to rediscover their relationship once they've been neutered and don't have the hormones racing round them.
It's important that you keep calm when they're not, as it will definitely feed in to things. Just do your best though
The neutering really will make a difference! Keep with what you're doing, and good luck.

Thanks so much Feliss, it's nice to know that there's hope. Will post an update once they have been neutered.

Velvet...that's a good idea...thanks

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Oriental
07-05-2013, 05:09 PM   #14

Oh yes, lots of hope yet! Looking forward to hearing the update once they've been for their ops