Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
07-04-2012, 08:04 PM   #11

Re: Pooing in the house!!!!!!!

Think as said above, you should have her checked by a vet, Just incase there is something medical going on with her...All to often these things are put down to behaviour....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
10-04-2012, 11:11 AM   #12

We re-homed a cat from a local Animal Sanctuary 18 months ago and he had constant diarrhoea. We took him to the vets several times and he had blood and faecal tests, all came back clear. He was put on a diet for cats with sensitive tums, still no better. In the end, we saw the senior vet at our practice and she thought he might have a bacterial infection, so was put on long-term antibiotics. I'm pleased to say this worked and he now has normal stools. I'm not saying this is the cause of your cats diarrhoea, but well worth persevering with your vet as the cause is not always behavioural. Cats are usually very clean animals.

It is a shame you didn't have your cat neutered before she had kittens, so many unwanted cats in rescue. However, pleased to hear you are planning to get her and kittens done ASAP.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 BEAUTIFULL CATS!! BEAU AND JOY
JMPARK is Male
10-04-2012, 12:19 PM   #13

Hi ! Ime not sure about the house pooing, but I would just give Frank boiled chicken or boiled white fish for a while. It should stop the "runs" fairly quickly. Every time either of my two get the "runs" I stop the normal food and just give them chicken and fish. Then gradually introduce them back onto the normal food again. It works all the time for me!