Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
22-04-2010, 08:04 AM   #11

Re: Would you be mad if...

My advice would be, if you have any doubts, any at all, be it the lack of respect, the girl on his lap or the text message, then drop him.
I know you like the lad and I know that relationships need to be worked at but life is too short to waste months/years on the wrong one.
You are young, pretty and active, make the most of your life and do what you feel is right for you.
Take it from an old and embittered hag like me

All the best, what ever happens xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
22-04-2010, 02:30 PM   #12

Re: Would you be mad if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
My advice would be, if you have any doubts, any at all, be it the lack of respect, the girl on his lap or the text message, then drop him.
I know you like the lad and I know that relationships need to be worked at but life is too short to waste months/years on the wrong one.
You are young, pretty and active, make the most of your life and do what you feel is right for you.
Take it from an old and embittered hag like me

All the best, what ever happens xxx
Thanks Elaine, thing is, i'm the sort of person who will always have doubts, i'm quite cynical like that, so unless I keep SOMEONE I will end up a lonely old cat lady with more than that woman with 83 cats I can tell you! LOL!