Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
03-08-2007, 12:29 PM   #1

Weird thinking neighbour

Remember I told you about the ginger Tom that a neighbour has? He's 20 something. Well I met the neighbour this morning. He said he has seen my cats sitting on the window cill when I was out. (wonder if they were looking for me).
He said his cat was begining to "go" anywhere. Not useing his litter tray or doing it outside. I asked if he had tryed a feilaway. He hadnt heard of it. As he walked away he said na I'm just going to go to the Vet for the final jab!
This has left me really worried wheather or not he ment what he said.
Do you think I should go and ask him? or am I just being a nosey neighbour? I wouldn't like to think he ment it.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 5 moggies
03-08-2007, 01:13 PM   #2

Re: Weird thinking neighbour

I'm thinking he was probably only joking especially if hes had the cat for 20 years - but you could ask him if it will settle your mind - maybe take some info to him on Feliwy and just casually ask at the same time -that way you will come across more helpful than nosey!

Catsey Veteran

03-08-2007, 02:02 PM   #3

Ive actually got a leaflet in the house some where. Will have a rake about for it.
I do hope he was joking although it's upset me a wee bit. Not funny in my book.
I know the others are complaining as he's spraying in there stair.
(wonder how many kittens he's a father to?)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-08-2007, 04:13 PM   #4

An entire tom and he's made it to 20 years??!! That cat must have real street smarts! I do hope your neighbor was only joking, but even so it's not funny.....let us know if you find out...

Catsey Veteran

03-08-2007, 05:15 PM   #5

I caught him in the street. He looked like he was really interested in the feilaway. He wasnt sure what to do for the cat. He said that he was at his wits end with it. I found out that him and his wife are on benefits. He said that they couldn't really afford to take him to the vets. I told him about the P.D.S.A and have offered to take them there as they dont have a car.
It's up to them now. Will let you know when he gets back to me.