Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Ragdoll, BSH & Maine Coons
24-07-2007, 11:46 PM   #21

Re: At the Vet tonight

Hi Jac
Thats no problem whatsoever. If you need a letter just ask and i will get one done to you straight away. Let me know asap though as i am away on Saturday for two weeks and would hate to think you needed it and i wasnt around. Do you want me to do you one just in case and then you have it to fall back on if needs be?

Abi hasnt been to the vets for anything since i got her other than a routine check up which you are advised to get after the breeder hands them over.

So glad to hear Abi is doing so well. Such a shame little Caspurr has had this minor setback. Hopefully once his little body gets back on top of things he will cope much better with it.

Speak soon
Sarah
x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
25-07-2007, 02:09 AM   #22

Sarah that would probably be a good idea if your going away. That way I can be on top of the situation if need be. Thanks.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: all types
25-07-2007, 07:56 AM   #23

kk im just catching up so good news jac

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
25-07-2007, 11:34 AM   #24

That is brilliant news Jac! Absolutely great. And I agree you should push her for a refund and for the vet bills.