Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
17-07-2007, 02:25 AM   #1

2.20 am

Guys I'm up, just finished bathing Caspurr's eye's. Abi has been snuggled on my chest for the last half hour purring her little heart out but she has started to sneeze. Please say a wee prayer for my babies when you read this. It just doesn't feel right. Something's wrong. Please hope some AB's will do the trick. God I'm breaking my heart. Why does it always feel so much worse in the dead of night?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
17-07-2007, 08:01 AM   #2

Re: 2.20 am

It does feel worse in the night Jac, so I hope you're feeling better by the time you read this. (((hugs)))
Chin up girl - be there for your kitties ... you can have your breakdown later, when the kits are well and you're stronger.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
17-07-2007, 08:18 AM   #3

Jac (((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))). I echo Dm's sentiments, I hope things are looking brighter in the morning light! Sending as much positive vibes as I can ! xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
17-07-2007, 08:19 AM   #4

Oh Jac, what a long night for you I do hope that Abi doesn't get what Caspurr has and that she'll shake it of easier being that bit older with a stronger immune system.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
17-07-2007, 08:24 AM   #5

It s amazing what a bit sun light can do! I am exaused though. Never mind, going for a shower in a moment. After yet another coffee .
Abi is off her food today but I'm hopeing it's because Caspurr isn't here and she's missing him. No signs of sneezing this morning but she did alot of that last night. I have told the Vet nurse and she will pass it on to the Vet. I'll keep you all posted.
Thanks again.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
17-07-2007, 03:01 PM   #6

Chin up, positive thoughts and stay strong for your babies Jac You have all of us behind you here..... (((((hugs))))) xx

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Ragdoll, BSH & Maine Coons
17-07-2007, 03:02 PM   #7

She could be off her food with missing Caspurr as from what you've said they have struck up a strong bond already. Again her symptoms could be because she is stressed at Caspurr not being there.
Fingers crossed for the pair of them and let me know how Abi gets on at the vets. And of course on Caspurr's recovery

Sarah
x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
17-07-2007, 04:08 PM   #8

Your babies will pull through this Jac.

It sounds like you had an awful night and I hope that this afternoon brings better news for you.

Hugs to you hun. xxx