Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
18-07-2007, 10:07 AM   #31

Re: Please spare a thought for Jennie.

So glad she is recovering well Random

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
18-07-2007, 12:38 PM   #32

Thanx everyone, she's fine today just her normal self, she is quite a calm and quiet cat anyway. She is back in on friday to have her check up and make sure everything is ok, but everything looks fine and she doesn't seem to mind.

I'll get some pics of her when I know she won't mind. It's just a shame as she had such a long and beautifully elegant tail compared to the other moggies. A bit Siamese like.

Fran Maddy is fine now and walks about properly with no limp, but she is in season so still a nightmare in other respects!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: MainCoonX, SnowShoeX, & Their Baby
20-07-2007, 07:20 PM   #33

I have no idea how i missed this thread. Im glad to hear that Jennie is ok and has made it through her ordeal, aswell for Maddy. Could something have fallen on her?? That would be my next geuss after the door. Could the door have blown shut from wind or something??

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
20-07-2007, 07:29 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess751
I have no idea how i missed this thread. Im glad to hear that Jennie is ok and has made it through her ordeal, aswell for Maddy. Could something have fallen on her?? That would be my next geuss after the door. Could the door have blown shut from wind or something??
We don't leave the outside doors open and there's no way the inside doors could have been blown shut on her like that. I don't think there is anything that could have fallen on her, we've all racked our brains (obviously we don't want any of the others to suffer the same injuries so it would be helpful if we knew how she did it) but we just cannot figure out what she has done.

If she was outdoors I could understand it but she stays inside. It's puzzled us all and is now known as the mystery of Jennie's missing tail! We have been looking around the house for clues (any bloodstains or anything like that) but have found nothing. So i'm still absolutely clueless as to what happened to her. I'm beggining to wonder if maybe one of the other cats did it, but I really can't see that being the case. They all get on really well. And the cats are never left unattended with the dogs either so it can't have been that.

Answers on a postcard please!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: MainCoonX, SnowShoeX, & Their Baby
20-07-2007, 07:48 PM   #35

Ugh!! I can definately see how thats frustrating. Good Luck in finding what happened. I hope you do. Its just good that she is ok now.